Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Capt. George
Skeet/Loreto
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 7-11-2006 at 04:26 AM
Capt. George

Capt. I think you have a Problem in your purchase of your Diesel without 4 Wheel Drive!!

The first time you get it in a Sandy Spot you will stick it Deep.
I was just in Loreto with my Son-in -Laws Ford 350 Diesel, went to turn around at Tio Dons old palce and stuck it to the Rims and had to be pulled out{No 4 Wheel Drive}!!

Now if you would like to Trade for my 1997 Ford F250 4 wheel Drive-Turbo 7.3 extended Cab Long Bed I will make you a "Good Deal" and you can go anywhere you like in Baja and not have to worry about being pulled out of the Sand by your Neighbors.

Let me know and I will send you a Picture.
Skeet
Capt. George
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 7-11-2006 at 04:39 AM

Skeet

been 4 wheeling since '58 know all the pitfalls drove the toughest of beaches Oute Cape like sugar

my other 4X4 diesel 114000 miles

new one 36K immaculate 16500 could not resist just have to be more conservative in my actions...will I regret not having 4X4 sometimes I'm sure.

thanks for the offer pardner...got a 2002 Palomino Bronco plastic still on mattress will pick up in AZ

all my best to you and Virginia head west end of month! yeeha.

love livin on the lake very peaceful lots of crackers better people still yes sir no mamm thank you etc almost like Punta Abreojos

glad I left Loreto Dave on my old lot got hammered by the local turds! all things change in time

su amigo george

\"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men\" Plato
Capt. George
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 7-11-2006 at 04:41 AM

the truck is 7.3 diesel

the new 6.0 is crap being taken off market 07

think they built it for the yuppie crowd speed and quiet

durability, who seems to give a crap today?? such is da woild!

\"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men\" Plato

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.