Pages:  1  2
Author: Subject: Fedaral building & federal zone permits
Dave
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 7-18-2006 at 06:59 PM
Reading something not there

Quote:
Originally posted by Osprey
Dave, the more authoritative your words the more likely somebody on this forum will make you eat them if and when you are wrong.

Go back and reread my post. How would the police have jurisdiction over someone not signing a form? I don't believe I specifically mentioned anything about the federal zone.

DanO

Here, in Rosarito, the police will occasionally, begrudgingly respond to reports of fireworks and/or vehicles on the beach. But what if someone called to report a neighbor's building encroaching on his property or the federal zone? You think the police would respond? They would tell you that the proper agency and/or courts would have to make a determination before any enforcement authority could act.

Russ
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 7-18-2006 at 07:40 PM

soulpatch, I was just a witnees for a couple that are leasing and have improvements. They basicly went through the same thing I did yesterday. But they were requested to give a copy of the land change form to their landlord. Osprey, Thanks! I'm more than a little ignorant about the forum, What is u2u?
Russ
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 7-18-2006 at 07:51 PM

oladulce, Like many here I started long ago camping then I leased and buildt my first home Now I'm in the second. I really thought I had jumpped through all the hoops. Good luck to you!
oladulce
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 7-18-2006 at 07:53 PM

A u2u is a private message. At the very top of the Nomad page under the date, it will say "you have a u2u". Click on that and it'll take you there.

To send one, either click on the name of the person in the list of members or find a message they wrote and click on the "u2u" button below the message to go to the compose message page.
Russ
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 7-18-2006 at 08:02 PM

Thanks, I'm just now playing with it. Also the was ejido land that was splitup into parcels.
DanO
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 7-19-2006 at 10:17 AM

Patch -- correct, ask the owner. He would have to obtain any concession that might be necessary. The point of my original post here is that when we built we very carefully measured to make sure we were outside the Zona, but several years ago, an agent appeared whose measuring tape had longer meters on it than ours did.

Dave -- that clarifies it. I hadn't understood the threat to be that the police would be enforcing the federal law, but more of a trespass issue.

\"Without deviation from the norm, progress is not possible.\" -- Frank Zappa
Joelt
Nomad

[*] posted on 11-7-2006 at 01:04 PM

I have a place in Punta Chivato and was wondering what the fines were in the East Cape area. Nobody hare can get any information from the Profepa peole. There are rumors about fines ranging from around $7,000 to $11,000 dollars. Then having to do an enviromental impact study on top of that. There were no federal use changes or federal building permits on any of the places here. Can you go to La Paz and pay the fines on your own or do you need assistance? If anyone has any information I would appreciate it. Thanks

Joelt
 Pages:  1  2

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.