BajaNomad
Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Bancomer web site ? ?
djh
Senior Nomad

Mood: Mellow fellow, plays a yellow cello...

[*] posted on 7-19-2006 at 09:07 AM
Bancomer web site ? ?

? Do you know if there is an English web site for Bancomer???

My spanish is . . . emerging. . . I would like to be able to access my Loreto Bancomer account on-line to check balance, etc. . .

OR if you have time for a quick tutorial for the Spanish Web site, I would be most appreciative.

I'm studying and learning. . . I'll get there (in time ! -with English (of course), French, Mandarin, my growing Spanish, and bits of German, Korean, etc.... all competing for limited hard drive space in my head....)

:?:

Thanks,
djh

Its all just stuff and some numbers.
A day spent sailing isn\'t deducted from one\'s life.
Peace, Love, and Music
Bajajorge
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 7-19-2006 at 09:20 AM

I have a Bancomer account in San Felipe. I registered on their web site using a dictionary. Never was able to log on. Access was always denied. While down in SF I went to the bank office and was told my access was denied because I had not paid the $3.00 per month service charge. :o I don't use the account that much, so I just deleted their web site and decided to live without it.
Julie
Nomad

[*] posted on 7-19-2006 at 10:54 AM

We do alot of our biz stuff on the Bancomer website, it's very unreliable and no there is not an English section. It is notorious for bumping you off when your 20 minutes into your navigation of the system . Banamex does have an English section.
Julie
Iguana Inn
Don Alley
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 7-19-2006 at 11:39 AM

I think I set mine up at the bank...they gave me an instruction sheet, too, but I'm in Montana now and it's in Loreto. I'll be back in Loreto next week and I'll see if I can find it.

What I do is enter the number on my Bancomer ATM Visa Electron card in the upper right window of the Bancomer home page, then press "ir."

On the next page they have a field for a password, I enter that and click and I'm on.

What I don't remember is how I got on the system and set my password. It may have been part of the hour long, set up the bank account process with Valerio which left me kind of numb.
flyfishinPam
Super Nomad

Mood: gone fishin'

[*] posted on 7-19-2006 at 11:53 AM

If you have a regular personal peso account then you can see your peso and connected dollar account for free, but if you want to make movements like pay services or other people's bancomer or whatever bank accounts then you need to sign up for the pay service and you'll get an access card to use it. I think its about 20 bucks a month. Your business account will need to be set up on this and you'll get an access card and a PIN to use it. You need to pay your impuestos (taxes) this way and you can pay your social security too. You can see your business peso account and connected dollar account along with any credit card accounts and credit card merchant account deposits and settlements and you can pay anyone with a bancomer account or account at another bank provided you have the 18 digit clabe. I have found the site to be completely reliable once I mastered it. And I don't have to wait in that %$@&^( bank line anymore!

[Edited on 7-19-2006 by flyfishinPam]

djh
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 7-19-2006 at 03:10 PM
Thanks

Thanks for the assist. I managed to set up the security page for access (acct,. pin, account access and security code) and then got online ! How nice! Thanks for the assist.
I did ask the gent at Bancomer who set up my acct. to enable that my elect. be paid from my acct. I'll watch for that. I hear it sometimes takes a reminder... ? ?

I didn't know about paying our prop. taxes that way too... How nice. I will inquire about that next trip down to Loreto in Ahhhhhhhhgust... too hot for me, :o :( but... biz to take care of...

If there are any tips on setting THAT up (tax pmt.), please let me know.

Thanks all of you for your help Pam, Don, Julie, and Jorge. Much appreciated!

BTW, I was surprised that I could figure out enough of the language to manage this, and your assists really did help me!

djh

Peace, Love, and Music
djh
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 7-20-2006 at 09:55 AM
great!

again, the best part of Baja Nomad.... encouraging and helping each other out!

djh

Peace, Love, and Music

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.