Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  ..  25    27
Author: Subject: Tropical Storm John
Cincodemayo
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 9-5-2006 at 01:30 PM

Just sent an I-Report with a copied picture to CNN's site...we'll see if the Communist News Network has any semblance of humanity.

Don\'t get mad...
Get EVEN.
ChooChoo54

[*] posted on 9-5-2006 at 02:25 PM

Please...
If at all possible, can we learn about how Juncalito came through? A small group of Americans live there full time. Not a lot of protection for them, particularly if the wind was coming in from the water.

Fred and Rainy are closer to the arroyo than Johnny J, but might be OK. At least we all hope so.

Any reports would be very much appreciated...

BB
roundtuit
Senior Nomad

Mood: Wife's Job

[*] posted on 9-5-2006 at 03:20 PM

I sent something to the other one ( Fox News )
Sonora Wind
Nomad

[*] posted on 9-5-2006 at 04:38 PM
Red Cross got a friend out of Baja in 1998

They are there. They are overwhelmed. They will do what they can. May not be much, but what can you expect from quarters and dimes.:cool: Our Red Cross was about as effective with Katrina. This is truely a crush of Mother Nature. We can all help, just not right this second, the people will help each other until we can get there. They will be the true heros of this sad event.:cool: Heart felt prayers
tehag
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 9-5-2006 at 04:38 PM
Storm pics Loreto

Put some storm pics here. Sorry but I can only read the captions by scrolling down on each pic.

http://www.dropshots.com/tehag
elchinero
Junior Nomad

[*] posted on 9-6-2006 at 02:41 PM

La Purisima-Hwy 1 Road Sunday AM

Spent two nights at K28 before walking to a local's Lobo.
panchos3

[*] posted on 9-6-2006 at 03:10 PM
hell of a place to be

Quote:
Originally posted by elchinero
La Purisima-Hwy 1 Road Sunday AM

Spent two nights at K28 before walking to a local's Lobo.

how long was the walk? you didnt know the storm was on its way? where is a map of the 06 baja 1000 route?
bajarich
Nomad

[*] posted on 9-6-2006 at 07:21 PM

I too am worried about Fred & Rainy in Juncalito, also Ray and Ginger, and Debby. Any word from there?

I'm also thinking about the people in Agua Verde. I'm sure the road has been taken out again. It takes months to get it open again, leaving the people very isolated.

Any more word from Los Frailes and the nice family at Rancho San Antonio?
mike odell
Nomad

[*] posted on 9-6-2006 at 09:39 PM

la riera reort/ you will have to try to read this as written! I dont need sell check uut this keyord was soaking wet and full of glass until today soe kees dont work at all La Riera took a direct hit lots of daage to houses here If you own one etter try to get here no loss of life very few injuries ostly everyone here is ok water and elec now on cleaning town now
need to get keyord and hard drive sorry all good today here in town
fish hawk ok also
ChooChoo54

[*] posted on 9-11-2006 at 12:36 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by bajarich
I too am worried about Fred & Rainy in Juncalito, also Ray and Ginger, and Debby. Any word from there?

I'm also thinking about the people in Agua Verde. I'm sure the road has been taken out again. It takes months to get it open again, leaving the people very isolated.

Any more word from Los Frailes and the nice family at Rancho San Antonio?

I got word from my friends who were stranded in the mountains above Loreto when John hit that all is well in Juncalito. Fred & Rainy, Johnny Johnson are OK. They got wet, but no damage.

Good news...

wilderone
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 9-11-2006 at 02:06 PM

Cinco - How did Loreto Bay construction and new dwellings take the storm? What are they reporting?
 Pages:  1  ..  25    27

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.