BajaNomad
Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Looking for friends and family....
candicenelms

[*] posted on 9-3-2006 at 09:43 PM
Looking for friends and family....

Hello,

I am trying to reach Joan Frikke, she lived in the Orchard, someone on this forum may know her and if she is okay. Is anyone familiar with the "Ranchito" community down Ice House road? And the state of the area there?

Any information on the "Ranchito" and Joan Frikke will be much appreciated, thank you.

candice@candicedara.com

~Candice Nelms
lindsay
Nomad

[*] posted on 9-3-2006 at 09:49 PM

My daughter's Mexican relatives live in Ranchito so as soon as I am able to talk to them on the phone I will post an update. I last spoke with them Sat. night when the phones were OK so hopefully they won't be out too long. My daughter's dad also works in the Orchard on projects so I'll ask him to find out about your friend too. Keep your fingers crossed for now and say a prayer...
m.porosky

[*] posted on 9-3-2006 at 10:25 PM

Does she live in the Orchard Vacation Village? If she is the right Joan I am thinking about, she always visits my grandmother. If I get any word in I will immediately contact you, please do the same!

Debbie

-
toneart
Ultra Nomad

Mood: Skeptical

[*] posted on 9-3-2006 at 11:47 PM

Of course, I know Joan. I hope that is the first thing someone posts(about Joan's well-being) when the communications come back on. I do believe they all were preparing because I got an email from Roberto (the developer and owner of The Orchard) on Friday. He was notifying all of us to prepare (if we had someone down there caretaking our casitas), and he was moving his office. So, I think she would have been included along with everyone else in The Orchard. Also, I had a phone message relayed to me from Hugh Llewellan's wife, Pat early yesterday morning before communications were knocked out. Pat is in Las Vegas. Hugh said that he and the dogs were getting out of there and that Roberto and family were not going to spend the night in The Orchard.

I'll hold good thoughts for her. Whoever sees her, tell her "hello" for all of us and then please report her location here.
Tony
candicenelms

[*] posted on 9-4-2006 at 01:04 PM
Joan et all...

Thank you everyone, if I hear anything regarding Joan or the Ranchito I will post as well. Still no phones down there.

I am asking about :

- Joan Frikke (Orchard)
- Zamago Family (Ranchito)
- Poncho Villa, Paz and family (out at the lighthouse)

It's good to hear Pat was in Vegas and Hugh packed up the animals and left.

Thank you again,
Candice

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.