Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Doggie Friendly Hotel in La Paz
CP
Nomad

[*] posted on 9-23-2006 at 01:25 PM
Doggie Friendly Hotel in La Paz

Hello again,
I did read everything already posted on the subject but the info was a little old and I'd like to ask the question anew. Thanks for your patience.
Looking for dog OK/secure parking hotel in La Paz. Hacienda Del Cortez sounds perfect but for some reason my husband does not want to stay there... I know there are options on the outskirts but we would like to be in town if possible.
Thanks for any info.
Woof.
villadelfin
Nomad

Mood: toasted and buttered

[*] posted on 9-23-2006 at 01:31 PM

hacienda de cortez is the bomb. He will really like it

Keri
Super Nomad

Mood: muy contento

[*] posted on 9-23-2006 at 01:40 PM
That's our favorite place also

Give it a try if you don't like it you can shop around while your there. My friends have been to El Morro. I think that's the name, with their dog an they said that was nice. It's the other end of town. k

http://www.pyramidresort.com
011521-646-119-9445
bajajudy
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 9-24-2006 at 06:48 AM

We were turned away at El Morro with our dogs. They told us that they were full and didnt allow dogs when they were.

Jack Swords
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 9-24-2006 at 11:05 AM

The Hacienda de Cortez (previously Posada de Englebert) has a long tradition of being dog friendly. Previous manager operated a dog rescue and had several rehabilitated dogs on site. With ownership change I had a long discussion relative to remaining dog friendly and being an advocate for them. I was reassured they will remain so. If not, I assured them that I felt obligated to let folks know that the policy had changed. So far they remain dog friendly. Hopefully there won't be any abuse by fellow dog owners. The restaurant is quite good, rooms are nice, and it is just a short walk from town. It is, therefore, quiet without the pervasive music one gets in town. In our book, its main attraction is that they allow dogs. We patronize dog friendly places exclusively as our dog is a member of the family.
CP
Nomad

[*] posted on 9-24-2006 at 12:31 PM
Thanks

Thank you everyone for your comments. We are going to try Hacienda del Cortez. If there has been a change to doggie policy, I'll post about it.

Salud.
-CP

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.