tongue.gif posted on 10-9-2006 at 06:22 PM
loreto bay

Overview Known spam Suspect Email Settings

Previous | Next | Back to Suspect Email

From: The Villages of Loreto Bay <info@loretobay.com> [This is spam]
To: n7369p@earthlink.net
Subject: Please Join Us, Oct. 11 at the Royal Palms
Date: Oct 9, 2006 8:25 PM

Please join us at the Royal Palms in Phoenix for a very special presentation event.

Wednesday, October 11, 2006
5:30 pm Reception, 6:00 pm Presentation
Royal Palms, 5200 E. Camelback, Phoenix, AZ 85018
Please RSVP to 480-483-4183

Discover the Magic of Loreto Bay
Loreto Bay has already sold over 650 homes - more than $295 million in sales - and others learn about us every day. Discover what they already know about The Villages of Loreto Bay. Join us for an informal, no-obligation presentation to learn about our vision for this community of seaside villages that celebrate soul-stirring beauty and the richness of life.

Phase II, Agua Viva, is a place of uncommon beauty, a true sense of community and a total commitment to environmental stewardship. Where waterways will regenerate a healthy habitat for fish, crustaceans and birds. Where canals wind through walkable neighborhoods. Where beautiful architecture complements the natural beauty of Baja.

A limited inventory of village homes, condominium homes, custom beachfront and golf course villas will be offered for sale at our next Selection Event Weekend in Loreto. Join us to learn about this unique opportunity.

"My decision to buy came down to my belief that the owners were truly committed to building a project that would preserve the integrity and beauty of this glorious property. My purchase is a gift to my children, grandchildren and future generations as a special place for my family to visit where they can enjoy the special spirit of this truly magnificent place."

- J. Young; California.

Loreto Bay Company
live fully. tread lightly

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

email: info@loretobay.com
phone: 480-483-4183
web: http://www.loretobay.com

Forward email

This email was sent to n7369p@earthlink.net, by info@loretobay.com
Update Profile/Email Address | Instant removal with SafeUnsubscribe™ | Privacy Policy. Powered by

Loreto Bay Company | 8767 E. Via De Ventura, Suite 101 | Scottsdale | AZ | 85258

formerly Ordained in Rev. Ewing\'s Church by Mail - busted on tax fraud.......
Now joined L. Ron Hoover\'s church of Appliantology
\"Remember there is a big difference between kneeling down and bending over....\"

www.facebook.com/michael.l.goering
Skeet/Loreto
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 10-10-2006 at 04:02 AM

Cat. Mike: You have to give the Writer Credit:
That is the smoothist Line I have read since P. T. Barnum.
Sounds somewhat like Monica"s Friend.

Skeet
Bruce R Leech
Elite Nomad

Mood: A lot cooler than Mulege

[*] posted on 10-10-2006 at 06:00 AM

Mike are you going to go?:lol:

Bruce R Leech
Ensenada

oxxo
Super Nomad

Mood: If I was feeling any better, I'd be twins!

[*] posted on 10-10-2006 at 06:11 AM

>My purchase is a gift to my children, grandchildren and >future generations as a special place for my family to visit >where they can enjoy the special spirit of this truly >magnificent place."

I wonder how much MORE special the place would have been had NOTHING been built there :?:
Bruce R Leech
Elite Nomad

Mood: A lot cooler than Mulege

[*] posted on 10-10-2006 at 06:16 AM

it certainly is authentic:saint:

Bruce R Leech
Ensenada

capt. mike
Elite Nomad

Mood: Sling time!

[*] posted on 10-10-2006 at 08:36 AM

naw..........no time for that. just find their approach interesting.

\"Remember there is a big difference between kneeling down and bending over....\"

reefrocket
Nomad

[*] posted on 10-10-2006 at 09:40 PM

Capt. Mike do you have any idea where this "Phase II, Agua Viva is? {don't want to move there just want to know so I can avoid it. And hope it's not where there is already canels/waterways (escondido)}
roundtuit
Senior Nomad

Mood: Wife's Job

[*] posted on 10-10-2006 at 10:19 PM

Capt. Mike tried to u2u Didn't work Headed south Oct 22 to posada see you this winter (summer)
Ron
capt. mike
Elite Nomad

Mood: Sling time!

[*] posted on 10-11-2006 at 05:20 AM

Reefer rocket - i don't know dick diddly about there phasing. call or write Jim Grogan in Scottsdale, he will respond.

Ron, see you in oct if not nov.

lets meet at Rays for a booze crooze!

Phil S
Super Nomad

Mood: After 34 years. Still in love w/ my wife

[*] posted on 10-11-2006 at 05:46 AM

This is still in Nopolo where their other "phases" are being built.
vandenberg
Elite Nomad

Mood: mellow

[*] posted on 10-11-2006 at 08:29 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by reefrocket
Capt. Mike do you have any idea where this "Phase II, Agua Viva is? {don't want to move there just want to know so I can avoid it. And hope it's not where there is already canels/waterways (escondido)}

The second phase ,Agua Viva, is going to be between the already started development and the Whale's Inn, which is going to be demolished shortly. No idea what that canal business is all about. No canals there at present and seems to be a lot of work building them , But they're selling.
reefrocket
Nomad

[*] posted on 10-12-2006 at 07:08 PM

Thanks all for you replies, was concerned as I had heard gossip of the developement of Escondido , the dump north of it, and the beach area by Jucalito.
Phil S
Super Nomad

Mood: After 34 years. Still in love w/ my wife

[*] posted on 10-25-2006 at 07:28 AM

Just viewed their latest pic's on their website. Taken the 16th of Oct. This place is growing like "gangbusters'!!!! E gads!!!! Maybe some of the stores will be open by the time we arrive end of this month. Hope the proposed bookstore will be open & stocked!!!!!! Will be interesting to see if the "rental" part of their sales package is open & filling up. Ed. You have any info on that???
Don Alley
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 10-25-2006 at 08:38 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Phil S
Just viewed their latest pic's on their website. Taken the 16th of Oct. This place is growing like "gangbusters'!!!! E gads!!!! Maybe some of the stores will be open by the time we arrive end of this month. Hope the proposed bookstore will be open & stocked!!!!!! Will be interesting to see if the "rental" part of their sales package is open & filling up. Ed. You have any info on that???

We drove by on Sunday. The workers had the day off so it was very quiet. Yes, it's growing, and more units look finished except for the landscaping. None of the stores appear open; there were no store signs yet. But there was also no signs of any residents or visitors yet. But of course Ed would know more.

It's really pretty, looks like there should be rides somewhere, like Disneyland. :lol:
vandenberg
Elite Nomad

Mood: mellow

[*] posted on 10-25-2006 at 11:50 AM

Nothing new to report. Everything still moving at " Mexican " pace, with the first face maybe completed in a year or two. Unless they throw another 1000 or so workers in the mix.:?::?::?::light::light::biggrin::biggrin:
backninedan
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 10-25-2006 at 12:02 PM

Thats just what we need, another 1000 workers with no place to stay. Hope they dont do something like that.
LaTijereta
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 10-25-2006 at 12:21 PM

Loreto Bay..

Have you seen the new storage facility being built by the airport to store cars/ trucks.. About 80 enclosed units

There are no garages at Loreto Bay..so people need a place to leave their vehicals when they fly:lol:
Cypress
Elite Nomad

Mood: undecided

[*] posted on 10-25-2006 at 12:29 PM

Let me get this straight now. You're gonna move from a north-of-the-border subdivision to a south-of-the-border subdivision so that your grandkids can live in a subdivision?:?: Is there something wrong with that picture or am I missing something?:?:

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.