Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  2
Author: Subject: Baja Almanac
David K
Honored Nomad

Mood: Have Baja Fever

[*] posted on 11-26-2006 at 04:19 PM

Yes Tommy... Also nice of you to give credit for my Baja Missions web site. I need to study your work more, looks first class!

"So Much Baja, So Little Time..."

See the NEW www.VivaBaja.com for maps, travel articles, links, trip photos, and more!
Baja Missions and History On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bajamissions/
Camping, off-roading, Viva Baja discussion: https://www.facebook.com/groups/vivabaja

TommyAfrika

Mood: restless

[*] posted on 11-28-2006 at 02:24 PM

Thanks, Lou. It was a labor of love. I'm borrowing your signatures for my own e-mails. Very true ...

Looking to move to BC (either Baja California or British Columbia) in 2007 and work in engineering / construction / development ... http://www.egaps.net/htm/projects.htm
TommyAfrika

[*] posted on 11-28-2006 at 02:27 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by David K
Yes Tommy... Also nice of you to give credit for my Baja Missions web site. I need to study your work more, looks first class!

You're welcome. While I take credit for the creation of the KMZ file, I always try and give proper credit for the original materials. I've spent many hours on your website. And others doing research to weed out fact from fiction. ;D

Looking to move to BC (either Baja California or British Columbia) in 2007 and work in engineering / construction / development ... http://www.egaps.net/htm/projects.htm
TommyAfrika

[*] posted on 11-28-2006 at 02:34 PM
Taco Dog

Quote:
Originally posted by MrBillM
It wasn't me on Ebay (I know you were joking). I don't bother with Nickel and Dime stuff like that. I'll keep my two spares until the day I decide to Give them away to a friend. I'd much rather do that than make some loose change.

Mr. Bill, where ever did you find that avatar? You're dog? Ironic hat this is the first thread I'm participating in and it contains Taco in the title ... Taco is the name of my frisbee dog (not a surfer just yet) and he looks just like your avatar ... http://www.egaps.net/htm/office_clt.htm :lol::lol::lol:

rob
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 11-30-2006 at 03:44 PM
BAJA ALMANAC

Hi TommyAfrika!

REALLY enjoyed your Google .kmz stuff - if only I could do that . . . you must have put a LOT of work into it.

Well, what goes around comes around, and I have on the desk in front of me 2 almost new Baja Almanacs ("almost" in that they are new, but the older North and South versions, never used).

Be happy to put them into capable hands. Let me know how - we live on the Pacific coast of Baja Sur on a remote ranch.

motoged
Elite Nomad

Mood: Gettin' Better

[*] posted on 12-2-2006 at 01:08 PM
Scanned Almanac

Quote:
Originally posted by rob
II am sure there are lots of Nomads who have carefully-scanned pristine copies for use in their computers.
;)

Now that is a good idea....so good i went and replaced my scanner with one that works with XP.....and have scanned most of the Almanac....a few pages yet to go.

And I have printed out two copies for my upcoming ride in mondo-enduro in Dec-Jan.

This way I can have copies as needed....carry it on a disc and make more down there if needed....

Ged

Don't believe everything you think....
Barry A.
Select Nomad

Mood: optimistic

[*] posted on 12-2-2006 at 02:55 PM
Ged----You gotta do something about that avatar

wornout
Senior Nomad

Mood: No Bad Days

[*] posted on 12-2-2006 at 06:39 PM

Thanks Tommy, this is some great work....wornout

This Space Available, E-Mail Me If Interested.
motoged
Elite Nomad

Mood: Gettin' Better

[*] posted on 12-2-2006 at 10:47 PM
How's that Barry ??

Quote:
Originally posted by Barry A.

Barry,
Thanks for the advice.....I was getting a kink in my lower back with that republican posture:lol:

Ged

Don't believe everything you think....
Barry A.
Select Nomad

Mood: optimistic

[*] posted on 12-2-2006 at 11:00 PM
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh, Ged, much better------

even with the political nonsense. :lol:
 Pages:  1  2

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.