Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Quick one day trip to G-canyon
BAJACAT
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 11-14-2006 at 09:51 PM
Quick one day trip to G-canyon

Hi everybody, this is quick log of my one day trip to g-canyon.
We left San diego at 5;00am by 7;00am I was entering the Salada. my friends where allready in the canyon waithing for me,the hole idea was to located all the rock art sites in guadalupe,but whe opt to lay around the canyon, is so hard to resist. we got the Aguila for a day, right in front of arturos el mirador camp site where Mick from Bajanomad was camping.I jump across the arroyo and gave him the information to reach Palomar.Very nice people Mick and friends..We headed back to San Diego around 5;00pm did 50 minutes in otay to cross to the USA.

BAJA IS WHAT YOU WANTED TO BE, FUN,DANGEROUS,INCREDIBLE, REMOTE, EXOTIC..JUST GO AND HAVE FUN.....
BAJACAT
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 11-14-2006 at 09:55 PM
One of so many sides of G-canyon

one of the many rock formations

re2.JPG - 48kB

BAJA IS WHAT YOU WANTED TO BE, FUN,DANGEROUS,INCREDIBLE, REMOTE, EXOTIC..JUST GO AND HAVE FUN.....
BAJACAT
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 11-14-2006 at 09:56 PM
A Bajacactus

bajacactus.JPG - 48kB

BAJACAT
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 11-14-2006 at 09:59 PM
Bajacat's Family

My oldest son is missing he is the one taking the picture.

bajacatfamily.JPG - 49kB

BAJACAT
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 11-14-2006 at 10:00 PM
On are way to el Aguila

bigram.JPG - 49kB

BAJACAT
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 11-14-2006 at 10:02 PM
The always Beatifull G- CANYON

g-canyon.JPG - 49kB

BAJACAT
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 11-14-2006 at 10:04 PM
opposite from previus picture

g-canyon2.JPG - 49kB

BAJACAT
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 11-14-2006 at 10:05 PM
HAAAAAA no comments

ram&palms.JPG - 48kB

fandango
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 11-14-2006 at 10:10 PM

bajacat: nice way to spend a day. beautiful photos of the canyon and family.
BAJACAT
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 11-14-2006 at 10:22 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by fandango
bajacat: nice way to spend a day. beautiful photos of the canyon and family.
Thanks Fandango I love G-canyon even if it is for only a day.Welcome to Bajanomad

MICK
Nomad

Mood: livin the good life on the river

[*] posted on 11-15-2006 at 07:07 AM

Bajacat, Thanks for the info. We had a great time last weekend also. We stayed at G can friday and Sat night. We hiked up the can on Sat. Sunday we leaft and drove south to el palomar. We found it with no problem. When we got to the end there was a man there,Ricardo, He said that he was buying the canyon and was going to improve it by running water down to the big Palm grove and put in some Tubs! We'll see. After that we headed back to lower Palomar and hiked to the petroglyphs that you told me about. That was worth the whole trip and can't wait to take some friends back there. I would like to make that long hike with you if I can make it. Let me know when you are thinking about.
Thanks again for all the info. It seems like no matter how long you go to baja there's always something else.
Thanks Mick

Getting there is ALL the fun!
Ok being here is fun to
BAJACAT
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 11-17-2006 at 08:38 PM
Mick

No problem Mick, and Im glad you enjoy your stay.when you say do the long hike you mean the hike to find the petros in Palomar? if it is Im all for it.I what to find them and document them and post some pictures on Bajanomad, it seems to be that nobody has this pictures. Should be nice to have another place to choose from,but Palomar is no G-canyon lets whait and see what this "new owner" can do with palomar.

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.