Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
Author: Subject: URL Update/Change for mias-desert-art.com
bahiamia
Nomad

[*] posted on 1-14-2007 at 12:00 PM
URL Update/Change for mias-desert-art.com

The updated URL for my site is now http://www.bahiadelosangeles.info

You can still reach it with the www.mias-desert-art.com url for the time being.

www.baja-desert.info will also direct you to the new URL and will also be remaining active.
Paulina
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 1-14-2007 at 03:35 PM

Thanks Mia for the update.

I can't believe that street lights are going in!

I remember laughing with Fred Hoctor when the fire hydrants were installed. Water was such a problem back then, as I'm sure you remember.

We never thought those hydrants would see a drop going through them, and now they will be totally lit up at night with street lamps.

Thanks for keeping us all up to date, it is appreciated.

Saludos!
P.

\"Well behaved women rarely make history.\" Laurel Thatcher Ulrich
Bajalover
Nomad

Mood: Strongly - Missing Baja

[*] posted on 1-14-2007 at 06:25 PM

BajiaMia,
Thanks for the update on your website. Just saved it as favorite. Thanks to you, I've contacted Ruben Dagget and plan to stay in his campground for a couple of weeks with my Airstream Trailer. I didn't know so much is going on in Bahia. Wow!!!
Last time I was there 2000 it wasnt' like that. Do you live in Bahia?
Anyway, I'lll let everyone at Bajanomad know what my stay was like in Bahia with my trailer. Normally I just travel in a car w/tent or truck and sleep in the bed.
Again Thanks !!

Sometimes you really do question; why you are and where you are.
David K
Honored Nomad

Mood: Have Baja Fever

[*] posted on 1-14-2007 at 06:46 PM

At VivaBaja.com under 'Links to Specific Baja Locations' I have your new URL for Bahia de los Angeles... Thanks Mia!

"So Much Baja, So Little Time..."

See the NEW www.VivaBaja.com for maps, travel articles, links, trip photos, and more!
Baja Missions and History On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bajamissions/
Camping, off-roading, Viva Baja discussion: https://www.facebook.com/groups/vivabaja

bahiamia
Nomad

[*] posted on 1-14-2007 at 09:25 PM

Yep, things they-are-a-changing in Bahia...right Paulina, now we will have fire hydrants AND street lights! Actually the hydrants might be of help so long as the fire occurs when they are pumping water into town to fill the holding tanks. That happens for a matter of hours maybe two or three days out of the week, so one can always hope!

BajaLover, yes I have lived in Bahia year-round, summer like winter going on 18 years now. The time just flies by and I feel extremely fortunate to have experienced all I have thus far, both good and bad. I hold special admiration for those who were born and raised here in this tough environment. We can all think we know something about this land and its treasures, but to they are the ones who "are" Baja. They live and breathe it everyday, face its challenges, and make due in this harshest of places day after day, month after month, year after year. They are people of great resource and it has been my honor to have had this opportunity of being here.

[Edited on 1-15-2007 by bahiamia]

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.