Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Ola from Asuncion
Diver
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 1-15-2007 at 12:59 PM
Ola from Asuncion

Hello from beautiful Bahia Asucion.
The weather is still a bit cooler than normal but what a view !!
Iflyfish said it all, and more, in his recent post.
In fact, we saw them yesterday for happy hour and this morning as they were leaving for a panga trip with Juan.

Town is MUCH larger than we thought. It has the feel of a Mulege-sized town or at least close.

More later; for now more fun !!!
Minnow
Banned

Mood: Embarrased Harry Reid is a Nevadan

[*] posted on 1-15-2007 at 01:43 PM

Pictures, Pictures, Pictures, Pictures,Pictures, Pictures, Pictures, Pictures,Pictures, Pictures, Pictures, Pictures,Pictures, Pictures, Pictures, Pictures,Pictures, Pictures, Pictures, Pictures,Pictures, Pictures, Pictures, Pictures,Pictures, Pictures, Pictures, Pictures,Pictures, Pictures, Pictures, Pictures,Pictures, Pictures, Pictures, Pictures,Pictures, Pictures, Pictures, Pictures,Pictures, Pictures, Pictures, Pictures,Pictures, Pictures, Pictures, Pictures,Pictures, Pictures, Pictures, Pictures,Pictures, Pictures, Pictures, Pictures,Pictures, Pictures, Pictures, Pictures

Proud husband of a legal immigrant.
AmoPescar
Senior Nomad

Mood: Need a Fish Taco and a Pacifico!

[*] posted on 1-16-2007 at 12:54 AM

I'm sure you meant to write "Hola"....right???

The H is silent...unlike me...LOL :lol:

Amo
Capt. George
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 1-16-2007 at 04:54 AM

Ascuncion, lots to offer, the location great! South to Punta Abreojos, on the way, drive through 2 of the friendliest Pueblos you will find anywhere. Punta Prieta and San Hipolito, further towards P.A. you will reach La Bocana and the estero its rests on. Much of it a coastal road, spectacular. Punta Abreojos speaks for itself!

Just north of Ascuncion you will find San Roque, talk about peace and quiet, what a wonderful spot...good shore fishing there, and points further north. Any further north we have not been....but I'm sure there are some treasures to be found going that way...

gonna be a while before we get home............ahhhhhh, Baja!

\"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men\" Plato
SiReNiTa
Special Correspondent

Mood: Savoring life while saving the world!

[*] posted on 1-17-2007 at 01:08 PM

but of course...that's what mom said 17 years ago...lol:P:D

Live life as well as you can,
don\'t regret the things that once made you smile,
learn from your mistakes,
and thank God for every second he gives you upon this earth.

Visit me at
Http://BajaScents.Scentsy.com.mx
shari
Select Nomad

Mood: there is no reality except the one contained within us "Herman Hesse"

[*] posted on 1-18-2007 at 08:27 AM

Ah NOmads, how I love thee or is it those? Be on the lookout for the Diver gang as they are awesome folks, so kind, sweet and helpful. Mr. diver spent hours with Sirenita helping with her resume while little miss diver knit our teeny chihuaha/lab cross a lovely sweater. The mini diver (the red headed mighty might) became a true cowboy and fell in love with our horse while Mrs.Diver and I drank beer...what a family! they were a big hit at our Sunday family gathering which we do each sunday when everyone brings their favorite food, ceviche, lobster, mussels, sushi...whatever's goin and we have alot of fun getting to know each other. Juan's family love meeting you all and get a real kick out of partying together. viva nomads!

for info & pics of our little paradise & whale watching info
http://www.bahiaasuncion.com/
https://www.whalemagictours.com/
David K
Honored Nomad

Member Is Online

Mood: Have Baja Fever

[*] posted on 1-18-2007 at 08:54 AM

Aren't you glad you joined this group Shari?:light::cool:

"So Much Baja, So Little Time..."

See the NEW www.VivaBaja.com for maps, travel articles, links, trip photos, and more!
Baja Missions and History On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bajamissions/
Camping, off-roading, Viva Baja discussion: https://www.facebook.com/groups/vivabaja

shari
Select Nomad

Mood: there is no reality except the one contained within us "Herman Hesse"

[*] posted on 1-18-2007 at 09:12 AM

OHHHH Yeah...Simonese...David thank you so much for your guidance and suggestions and support. We have been honoured to entertain some truly wonderful human BEANS! (i'm learning how to spell on nomad too) I've learned much and our dream of sharing our paradise is coming true. Some incredible folks have come our way and now understand our love for our village and share it. Cool man. You're next David!

for info & pics of our little paradise & whale watching info
http://www.bahiaasuncion.com/
https://www.whalemagictours.com/
David K
Honored Nomad

Member Is Online

Mood: Have Baja Fever

[*] posted on 1-18-2007 at 01:07 PM

It is my pleasure is to help people have a great Baja experience! I only wish I could spend MORE time there... (once a month isn't enough)!

Perhaps this summer we will finally get out your way?

With friends already in Abreojos and now you and Juan in Asuncion, it may be happening... Just a matter of having time for the distance.

With development coming quickly to San Felipe South and L.A. Bay... The Vizcaino Peninsula might be our salvation from civilization?!

"So Much Baja, So Little Time..."

See the NEW www.VivaBaja.com for maps, travel articles, links, trip photos, and more!
Baja Missions and History On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bajamissions/
Camping, off-roading, Viva Baja discussion: https://www.facebook.com/groups/vivabaja

Capt. George
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 1-18-2007 at 01:30 PM

David, ya gotta make the time...lotsa friends for you up and down that beautiful coast road..

Shari, please saludos to all my amigos in Ascuncion!!! George

\"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men\" Plato

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.