Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  2
Author: Subject: San Diego to Bahia de Los Angeles report
Bajalover
Nomad

Mood: Strongly - Missing Baja

[*] posted on 2-7-2007 at 12:57 PM

Thanks for all the moral support. It's a dirty job and someone has to do it. Checking the guide books and talked with the Museo Folks today. The mines, San Borla, the cave drawings are on the first of the list. Shall share photos.

Sometimes you really do question; why you are and where you are.
SoCalAl
Nomad

Mood: Hungry

[*] posted on 2-7-2007 at 01:42 PM

Hello Baja Lover,
Is there anyway you can ask the Daggetts people for some info on casita pricing and palapa pricing.. I don't know how often the owner (RubenDaggett) checks his hotmail but I have not heard from him in about 9 or 10 days now... Last year I sent an email and never heard from him and I see no where on his sight what the pricing is.. Is it just first come first serve? Or can I actually make a reservation or do I have to just call? What ever it is I would like to make contact with Mr Daggett...:cool:
Very nice pictures? Will you be fishing in BOLA??
SoCalAl

Ahh Baja.... Where you can hear yourself think & commingling with the locals will humble you.
Bajalover
Nomad

[*] posted on 2-7-2007 at 07:59 PM

SoCalAl, shall ask tomorrow and send you an update. Ruben's dad answered my email and made the reservation. VEry helpful. Have you been to Daggett's before.
brgds.

Bajalover
Nomad

[*] posted on 2-7-2007 at 08:00 PM

Soulpatch, I'm the only new airstream at Daggetts, stop by to say hi if in the area.

Bajalover
Nomad

[*] posted on 2-8-2007 at 08:53 AM

SoCalAl
rooms run usd40, palapa camp sites run usd10/night. Space not certain. Ruben's sons aren't available at this time. Ruben usually is very good at responding. I used the web page email address.
Looking at the occupants, 1 room appears to be left, the other 2 were rented yesterday with arrivals during the night. Good luck.

Crusoe
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 2-8-2007 at 09:22 AM

Bajalover...........WHAT A GREAT REPORT.......MUCHOS GRACIAS!!!!:tumble::tumble:
Bajalover
Nomad

[*] posted on 2-8-2007 at 08:04 PM

You're most welcome. Glad you liked it. More to follow.

Skipjack Joe
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 2-15-2007 at 04:56 PM

Wonderful pictures bajalover. Really loved those dunes in the morning light and the desert landscapes. Hope to see more in the future.
 Pages:  1  2

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.