Printable Version  
Author: Subject: 'M's E-Mail Addy
M
Nomad

Mood: looking for joy...

[*] posted on 2-22-2004 at 10:30 AM
'M's E-Mail Addy

Hi all,
I just got some hilarious e-mails from DK that was a LONG list of communications from a stranger who has a similar address as mine.

I changed mine a few months ago,
it is,

writeme1@cox.net

DONT FORGET THE 1

Hugs to all,
M
GeoRock
Nomad

Mood: Always have one

[*] posted on 2-22-2004 at 05:41 PM

Hey,
I won't send you any spam. But I want you to know that I am getting ansy with the idea that it is time for another women's trip to be planned. Are you up for one before too long?
Suzie

http://reinventmyself.isagenix.com
For rapid weight loss; building of lean muscle for athletes; and overall improved health through nutritional cleansing.
M
Nomad

[*] posted on 2-23-2004 at 09:25 AM
Hi Geo

Actually,
I am ready!
:bounce:
HOWEVER, I am facing a hip replacement soon so I'm not sure of when I will be getting it, or, when I will be recovered. I have done tons of research and I can probably be as good as new in 6 weeks. In MY time, I give it 3 weeks.:biggrin:
I'm holding a BIG torch under everybody's a.ss to get it moving so I will be good by spring.
So, speaking of asses, Up to snow in yours?
BIG HUGS! M

[Edited on 23-2-2004 by M]
M
Nomad

[*] posted on 2-23-2004 at 09:27 AM
PS

I stole your Hummer once.......Ready to risk it twice?
M
marla
Nomad

[*] posted on 2-23-2004 at 01:53 PM

hey I still did not even get a ride in that big yellow beast!
GeoRock
Nomad

[*] posted on 2-23-2004 at 03:08 PM

I check every morning to see if the love of my life is................in the driveway! I have my eye on you, girl.

Okay, I'm gonna roll around some dates in my mind. Dates when the stock markets should go into a duldrum period and I won't miss out on any great volatility. (It's been a pure pleasure to trade the last 5 days. I live for big drops and big rises....no further comment on that!)

Have you heard from the other gals? How did that conflict with the campo get resolved, if at all?

Email me and let's talk, get some plans going. Marla, email me at georock at earthlink dot net.

Right now I have to go stimulate my mind with a math class at the local college. Geez, aren't numbers a blast!!!!

[Edited on 2-23-2004 by GeoRock]

For rapid weight loss; building of lean muscle for athletes; and overall improved health through nutritional cleansing.
M
Nomad

[*] posted on 2-23-2004 at 06:42 PM
Hold on Geo,

As for me, I have NO CLUE when I am getting surgery. Could be 3 weeks, could be 3 months. Plan away with the other girls, hopefully, I can make it. MISS YOU!
hugs,
M
:smug:
Neal Johns
Super Nomad

Mood: In love!

[*] posted on 2-23-2004 at 11:17 PM

M, You likee Hummers? I have a WiW (waaay down the list, love) that has a yellow Hummer and a Jeep! She is in Bullhead City with her husband, a retired cop. If you will run off with me, we will drop by Bullhead and borrow it, then tell her you are #1!:bounce::biggrin::lol:

My motto:
Never let a Dragon pass by without pulling its tail!
Skeet/Loreto
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 2-24-2004 at 06:01 AM
M

Good Luck on you surgery! Are you having both done at the same time?
My Stepmother had both replaced when she was 78! She is still going strong 5 years later.
I think Baja had something to do with her Courge and Forititude. She and her husband built a Sailboat,sail south to La Paz with intentions of going around the World. Decided to Sail up the Sea Of Cortez,they never left,spent 5 years all over and finally "Went Ashore in Loreto and stayed 10 more years before moving back to the States.

I introduced her to my Father-in_Law who in turn took her out of Baja, married her and lived a very good 8 years. She is now 89 years of age and going strong, so take care of your body and mind and go to Baja
I had double Knee Atroscopy last Jan.
Chose the wrong Doctor, have had nothing but trouble. Make sure you really need it .
Skeet/Loreto
GeoRock
Nomad

[*] posted on 2-24-2004 at 10:54 AM

Neal,
at first I thought you might be refering to myself when you mentioned a WiW that has a yellow Hummer and a jeep...but then I remembered you have never proposed to me.
My heart is broken. I have the Hummer (yellow), I'm the original owner of a 1980 CJ Jeep, and I have a 1977 CJ7 Jeep. And what do I get? No proposal yet, not even a hint of one.
When I see you at the book signing, I'm gonna clobber you if you don't propose. How's that for a wifely attitude?

M
Nomad

[*] posted on 2-24-2004 at 11:02 AM
Hi Skeet

Thanks for the info. Got back from the Dr yesterday and took a look at my new X-rays. big chunk missing at the top, and 2 bone spurs toward the bottom of the head are disintigrating my cartilidge. Soon bone on bone. Dr. put in an order for an MRI so I could have all info when I go to the Ortho. No doubt I need it, this is not the first problem with my bones. I need 2 shoulder replacements also, no humeral heads left, HOWEVER, I'm to young for shoulder replacemnts, they only last about 10 years and there is not enough bone to accept a re-do. Also, less than a year ago, I had to get a bone transplant in my neck. Avascular Necrosis is the culprit, kills the blood vessels in my bones then they literally rot away. Dr's have NO idea why this is happening, especially since I'm so young. This is normally a seniors malady. Ah well, such is life. Luckily I have the best husband in the world (sorry Neal) and he is being very supportive.:saint:
As for you Neal, I'm still #1? b-tchen! I showed BHL your post and he said he is going to have to keep an eye on you! :biggrin:
Ok all, Thanks for your support, BIG HUGS to all,
M
Neal Johns
Super Nomad

Mood: In love!

[*] posted on 2-25-2004 at 01:03 AM

GeoRock, I didn't mean to overlook you, especially since you have a Hummer. Please send picture of Hummer.:lol:

The Bullhead City Hummer Lady is Mary Hughes, former president of the local Colorado River Museum. If you are in the area, have the Museum person give Mary a call. I'm sure she would like to meet another yellow Hummer owner.

M, get well! And tell BHL I hold him personally responsibly for taking good care of my property!:mad::lol:

My motto:
Never let a Dragon pass by without pulling its tail!
M
Nomad

[*] posted on 2-25-2004 at 09:43 AM
Ahhhhh Neal,

You may not be my original 'Burnin Hunka Love' but you are certainly my smoldering little ember. :bounce:
BIG HUGS to you both, and thanks for the well wishes, I certainly need them.
M
GeoRock
Nomad

[*] posted on 2-29-2004 at 01:02 PM

M,
I wish you much success with whichever surgeries you choose. You are a strong woman and I have no doubt you will fight with all your might. So go grab a giant piece of life and live it to the max.
I have not yet organized any trip details, I'll still let you know when I plan one. You too, Marla.
Suzie

M
Nomad

[*] posted on 2-29-2004 at 02:32 PM
Thanks Geo,

Gives me something to look forward to....
Looks like it surgery will be in about 3 weeks. Damn if I'm going to miss another fishing season! Should be throwing iron by July.:bounce::lol::lol:

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.