Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Return to Baja Part 2
Skeet/Loreto
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 3-21-2004 at 04:34 AM
Return to Baja Part 2

After completing gusiness in La Paz ,departed North for Loreto. Excellent Road conditions with a stop at the Memorial of 14 located south of Cuidad Construtiton.Prayers for those killed so many years ago.
To Loreto, staying at The La Pinta and visiting with Capt. George amd Debroah.Left Loreto for GN for Lunch of Bay Scallops then on to the Los Ciros Motel in San Quintin,road was in excellent Condition. Motel very good stop at $28. Clean and Bright.
Crossed the Border at Tecate, after a good breakfast at the favorite Place ouside of Ensenada{large Apple Pie }
A good trip with my Brother and his Lady.
Hope to repeat again soon.

Skeet/Loreto

"In God I Trust"
Santiago
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 3-21-2004 at 08:56 AM

Skeet: where/what is the 'apple pie' place for breakfast you are refurring to?
Skeet/Loreto
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 3-21-2004 at 01:42 PM

I do not have the Name as my memory is going bad. We have been stopping there for several years.this Last sunday it was a 15 Minute wait to get a Table'
As you are going out of ensenada toward Tecate, you climb the first good Hill and as you decend into the Valle on the right you will see a low,bricked front buliding. It is right across the street from where the Vendors set up on any given Day.
There will be cars all around. As you go in to be seated you look to the right to a case of the Biggest Apple Pies I have ever seen!
It seems to cater to mostly Mexicanos.the best mexicano Food in Baja for me! i will write down the name next trip and post it.

Skeet/Loreto

"In God I Trust"
Keri
Super Nomad

Mood: muy contento

[*] posted on 3-21-2004 at 02:43 PM

I Think the name is Leonardos but I don't think they eve have a sign up. They also have the best pear or apricot cheesecake you ever tasted. k:spingrin:ps. The Telephone number is 01152-646-155-3003 call them for directions and be sure to taste the pear cheesecake. k

[Edited on 3-21-2004 by Keri]

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.