Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  2
Author: Subject: looking for cheap apartment in ensenada
shari
Select Nomad

Mood: there is no reality except the one contained within us "Herman Hesse"

[*] posted on 12-14-2007 at 08:22 PM

thanks for the support...you have your whole adult life to have dogs and other pets honey...to quote a famous tune...You Can't Always Get What You WAnt! we have lots of animals for you to love and you can adopt some neighbour pet in Ensenada maybe.

for info & pics of our little paradise & whale watching info
http://www.bahiaasuncion.com/
https://www.whalemagictours.com/
Keri
Super Nomad

Mood: muy contento

[*] posted on 12-14-2007 at 09:16 PM
I have the perfect job for you

Here at Pyramid Resort. You know we've talked. About the dog No.You don't have the time to give to a dog right now. School first always. If you're here at Pyramid you will meet lots of Nomads. and you will be able to do your homework too. Now all you need is a place to live. Good luck,k:yes::yes:

http://www.pyramidresort.com
011521-646-119-9445
SiReNiTa
Special Correspondent

Mood: Savoring life while saving the world!

[*] posted on 12-14-2007 at 09:46 PM

o0o0o0k already i get the idea no dog...jeez...lol...does anyone know if there is a casa del estudiante in ensenada?? i knw there is one in la paz and it's cheap and you get food and all that in huge building...kind of like college dorms...i was wondering if they have something like that in ensenada...

Live life as well as you can,
don\'t regret the things that once made you smile,
learn from your mistakes,
and thank God for every second he gives you upon this earth.

Visit me at
Http://BajaScents.Scentsy.com.mx
SiReNiTa
Special Correspondent

[*] posted on 4-18-2008 at 08:38 PM

hi...again...ok...so back to ensenada rentals...ok so i have a room mate and we are looking for something pretty close to sauzal, the cheaper the better...we are two girls, both going to be studying aquaculture, carolina my friend is in my class and we get along really well so no problems on living together...any help??!!

thank's a bunch...we would move in middle or late july...thanks!!

Visit me at
Iflyfish
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 4-19-2008 at 05:03 AM

How exciting for you! Wish we had a place there. I know you are a conscientious, intelligent and commited person who will do well at school. You have good work habits as well as good study habits. I have seen you make choices to study when you could have partied. You would be a very good housemate. The ideas about student housing sound good to me. So does the idea of living in a private residence with a mature Nomad. You need to pack light right now and though I know how you love animals and what a wonderful emotional life raft they can be they can also be a huge anchor rope when tied to your little boat.

I hope a local Nomad or the school will have a good situation for you and am glad you have this forum for support. This is a major life transition and the less you have to deal with the better. You will have your hands full with school and adjusting to the new enviorment. If I were you I would contact Lilli, a real standup person on this board and someone I plan to contact on my next trip through Ensenada.

I just wanted to throw my two cents in. You are a quality young woman that I would not hesitate to have live in any house I owned and I would not say that about many young people I have met.

My best to you! Mrsfish and I are good for a dinner when we are passing through and our home in Oregon is yours too. Wish we lived closer.

Iflyfish
David K
Honored Nomad

Mood: Have Baja Fever

[*] posted on 4-19-2008 at 07:52 AM

I think the idea of contacting the Baja Ca Language College (in Ensenada)was to see if they could connect you to a family that would rent you a room, not for you to be a student of theirs.

I know the owner, and could help make a connection if you would like to see if he knows if one of his families has an available room to rent. I would guess yes, after all this crime news in Northern Baja has got to be bad for his language college enrollment!

"So Much Baja, So Little Time..."

See the NEW www.VivaBaja.com for maps, travel articles, links, trip photos, and more!
Baja Missions and History On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bajamissions/
Camping, off-roading, Viva Baja discussion: https://www.facebook.com/groups/vivabaja

Keri
Super Nomad

Mood: muy contento

[*] posted on 4-19-2008 at 08:25 AM
sirenita ,don't forget to check with me

for a couple days work if you are still looking,k:yes:

http://www.pyramidresort.com
011521-646-119-9445
SiReNiTa
Special Correspondent

[*] posted on 4-21-2008 at 06:08 PM

hi!!
thank's for all your help...i will be moving to ensenada end of july or start of august and that's an awsome idea of the bulletin board...i am actually going to be up there for a efw days next month...keri u2u me your phone number so i can give you a call and we can meet for lunch or something!!!
i would love a job at your hotel...also my friend and soon to be room mate is also looking for a part time job so if you know about something let me know!!
she is really cool, great with people, responsable, and eloquent ( if that's how you spell it)...
any way...than's again!!

Visit me at
Iflyfish
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 4-21-2008 at 06:42 PM

I am pleased to read that you are sorting this out! Keep us posted, inquiring minds want to know. We will be good for a lunch/dinner on our way down in late Dec/Jan. Take a starving student and her friend to dinner type stuff, we have gone through the kids in college phase and look forward to yours.

Iflyfish and Mrsfish
 Pages:  1  2

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.