Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
Author: Subject: L A Bay anybody been?
MICK
Nomad

Mood: livin the good life on the river

[*] posted on 4-1-2004 at 07:16 AM
L A Bay anybody been?

Leaving tomorrow to go to bola was wondering if anybody has a weather and fish report ? What to bring? where to go?
Thanks Mick

[Edited on 4-1-2004 by MICK]

Getting there is ALL the fun!
Ok being here is fun to
4baja
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 4-1-2004 at 08:15 PM

two buddys just got back and they said the fishing was hot at los mochas and guadalupe reef(7mile reef), the allso said that the macks are in thick. i'll be there next friday so i hope ir holds.:coolup:
fishinrich
Nomad

[*] posted on 4-2-2004 at 08:09 AM
bola

Steve---I am stoping off in bola for a few weeks on my way down south. I will arrive around the 10th and be staying at daggett's. See you down there. fishin rich
Debra
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 4-2-2004 at 03:30 PM

Doc just posted at his site www.campgecko.com that fising is 'okay' if you can get out to where there are, but, they have a 'westy' and nobody can get out. The temp. had dropped too, 60's....but, as we all know, that can change in a heartbeat. Have fun!
4baja
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 4-6-2004 at 06:39 AM

i'll come by on my quad, how long you going to be there and what are your plans. maybe a little fishing of punta arena or perhaps la gringa:coolup:
fishinrich
Nomad

[*] posted on 4-6-2004 at 03:08 PM
steve---bola stay

Plan is to stay a few weeks and catch yellowtail by day and drink tequila by night. Nothing happin in buena vista yet so i will take my time gettin there. How long are you staying in bola? Are you going to fish or just work on your place? fishin rich
tunaeater
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 4-6-2004 at 03:35 PM

I was in BOLA last week fishing Saturday and Sunday with Igor. Saturday was good we caught lots of jawfish,sheephead and 7 yellowtail 20-25lbs. All fish were caught on iron except 2 yellows were caught on rapalas(mullet color). The yellows were caught of the birds and it wasn't untill about 1:00pm when they started biting. Sunday we only caught 1 yellow due to very windy conditions so we just drifted and talked with Igor as we consumed our endless supply of pacificos..I'm sure as soon as the wind died the fishing was good again. Water temp was 59-60..Igor was great and I highly recommend him if you want a great captain and nice boat...Paul
4baja
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 4-6-2004 at 09:08 PM

i'll be there 10 days so lets hook up and drink some beers :coolup:

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.