BajaNomad
Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
Author: Subject: I got my mojo back! LOL... figured it out!
David K
Honored Nomad

Mood: Have Baja Fever

[*] posted on 10-20-2002 at 10:48 PM
I got my mojo back! LOL... figured it out!

Well, not only did I forget my password , but I couldn't get this site to help me. So, posted annoymously and reregistered as Baja-4-Me. Doug, I think reef-rocket also had a simular problem. Can you help the program to remind us of forgotten passwords, like maybe email it to us?
M
Nomad

Mood: looking for joy...

biggrin.gif posted on 10-21-2002 at 02:26 PM
My dear....

I would certainly HOPE you don't consider passwords to Baja websites YOUR MOJO.
EEks, my friend, put DOWN your keyboard, call a WOMAN and go out to a nice hot tub somewhere! HONESTLY DK! LOL. By the way, I forgot mine (PW) to and it was emailed to me toot sweet.
Anonymous
Unregistered

[*] posted on 10-21-2002 at 11:22 PM
REEFROCKET

Hi M and DK. I still can't post or get the password stuff to Id. me and atleast give a hint. ???????
STILL READING THOUGH (all boards)
' VIVA BAJA ':(
M
Nomad

Mood: looking for joy...

[*] posted on 10-22-2002 at 08:15 AM
Try again

Hi Reefrocket, glad to see another familiar face. I had some trouble to at first. Are you using the same email address as when you signed up? Did you complets the registration last time? Try re-registering. If it says that name is already registered, try caps. Any other ideas DK?
BajaNomad
Super Administrator

Mood: INTP-A

[*] posted on 10-22-2002 at 01:27 PM

Not sure about emailing the password out, but I can reset the password if you let me know what you want to use (like in an email or over the phone).

--
Doug Means

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.