BajaNomad
Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1    3
Author: Subject: Invitation to Happy Hour in La Paz!
oldlady
Banned

[*] posted on 3-9-2008 at 06:24 AM

Thank you
BMG and Ling

While La Paz predictably provided a beautiful evening, your venue and hospitality were its equal. We enjoyed the food and the company (and this chocoholic is grateful for the scrumptious "take out"). Thank you for inviting us!
lingililingili
Nomad

[*] posted on 3-9-2008 at 07:50 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by bajalera
Interesting user-name, lingililingili.

Does this come from a drink that's served on Kuaui in a tall glass with a little pink umbrella in it?

Lingililingili is a word made up by my grandmother a very long time ago in Mexico. It means trouble maker, pot stirrer, etc. Not sure why our friends call me this.

Sorry you couldn't make it last night, hope your knee is mending.

•Life is just one damned thing after another
comitan
Ultra Nomad

Mood: mellow

[*] posted on 3-9-2008 at 08:21 AM

Thank you, thank you that was a fine get together, Fine Hosts,fine food and great company.

Strive For The Ideal, But Deal With What\'s Real.

Every day is a new day, better than the day before.(from some song)

Lord, Keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth.

“The sincere pursuit of truth requires you to entertain the possibility that everything you believe to be true may in fact be false”
longlegsinlapaz
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 3-9-2008 at 09:15 AM

Thank you both!! You went to a LOT of time & effort with all the food you prepared....even though everything but the brownies had chili-peppers in it!:lol: My tongue & lips will recover eventually....BMG's right....I'm a lightweight in the hot pepper category! I'm taking that coconut to the bank manana to deposit it; we'll see if it is indeed considered "legal tender" locally! Missed your good company Lera!
BMG
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 3-9-2008 at 09:57 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by longlegsinlapaz

everything but the brownies had chili-peppers in it!:lol: My tongue & lips will recover eventually....BMG's right....I'm a lightweight in the hot pepper category!

"Lightweight"? I think your proper category is a few notches below lightweight in the chili rankings.:lol: Had some of the jalapeño jelly this morning. Will probably never enjoy it again without thinking of you.

I think the world is run by C- students.
Bielefeld
Junior Nomad

[*] posted on 3-9-2008 at 10:03 AM

Thank you guys very much for your great hospitality. I barely made it home with my bicycle without lights. Specialy with those beers in me...:spingrin:

It's great to know the people behind the posts now.

Hope to read you soon.
longlegsinlapaz
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 3-9-2008 at 10:22 AM

Quote:
"Lightweight"? I think your proper category is a few notches below lightweight in the chili rankings.:lol: Had some of the jalapeño jelly this morning. Will probably never enjoy it again without thinking of you.
Okay, okay!!!! Could we agree on the absolute bottom end of the bantam-weight scale????:rolleyes: I'm not mad....this is merely indicitive of what my mouth felt like last night!:fire: :lol::lol:
BMG
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 3-9-2008 at 10:26 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by comitan
Thank you, thank you that was a fine get together, Fine Hosts,fine food and great company.

We enjoyed the company too. Legs sent this photo.

Young Comitan Mrs  Comitan  Morgaine7.jpg - 30kB

BMG
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 3-9-2008 at 10:31 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Bielefeld
Thank you guys very much for your great hospitality. I barely made it home with my bicycle without lights. Specialy with those beers in me...:spingrin:

It's great to know the people behind the posts now.

Hope to read you soon.

Glad you were able to come. Wish your wife could have made it too.

I'm not sure lights on bicycles are legal in Mexico.:biggrin:

Pages:  1    3

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.