Author: Subject: Tripui palapa
bancoduo
Banned

[*] posted on 3-4-2006 at 08:14 PM

Who is ALMA?:wow:
msawin
Nomad

[*] posted on 3-4-2006 at 08:18 PM

Jefe......The owner. She owns the rights to the dirt.
Skeet/Loreto
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 3-4-2006 at 09:11 PM

Msawin; Thanks for the Report ,I am glad to hear that things are going good for you. It is not the easist thing in the world to put up with a varied bunch of people in a Trailer Park.
Even Ron and Wendy are selling out the Villas and going to Houses.

Good Luck.

Skeet/Loreto
Capt. George
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 3-5-2006 at 06:43 PM

Msawin..I don't know who you are or what is your problem but you can go scratch your ass in Macy's window.

Who do you think you are suggesting I've been kicked out of another town. You, whoever you are, are an buttcrack and an insult to humanity.

Go fight a fire? 343 dead brothers in the twin towers, watch your mouth chithead!!!! Don't you dare mention my name again on this thread or anywhere else...GOT IT????

Maybe I'll come and visit you in Tripui and help you with your life.
Stuck with me? You can bet your life, you would not want that...I would drive you back to the states where you belong.

You just gotta be a southern Californian..... Capt George

\"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men\" Plato
Capt. George
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 3-5-2006 at 06:44 PM

Good, I see you are on line.

Capt George

\"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men\" Plato
Bedman
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 3-5-2006 at 06:55 PM

George, All Southern Californios arent bad! Are we?:wow:

Bedman
Skeet/Loreto
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 3-5-2006 at 06:57 PM

Geoge: Settle down my Friend:
This has been one of my best days no Pain in that old right leg_ Do not have to take any Pain Pills to drive to town.

Here i sat in my Hot Spa looking out the back pasture watching Virginia and her Friend riding a couple of beautifull palimino Mares. Tequilla on theside.

Looks liked I may have to have the Vascolars cleaned out again, so George, take it easy, have a cool one and maybe someday you will be able to show me how to catch a Fish? Tarpon???????
If you swing North a little i will buy you the biggest and Best Steak you can Eat . i will be celabrating my 75th on may 17th.

George , my Friend, It is time to hang up the Gloves! It is not worth the rise in the heart Beat.

Skeet/Loreto
vandenberg
Elite Nomad

Mood: mellow

[*] posted on 3-5-2006 at 07:43 PM

Hey George

This guy claims Grass Valley, which is in northern Cal. Have known lots of a..holes in that region though. But, watch your blood pressure. Not worth the aggravation. Used yo live in Tripui myself. Few years was enough of that. Got tired of listening to my neighbors fart. But , to each his own.
eetdrt88
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 3-5-2006 at 08:46 PM
You just gotta be a southern Californian..... Capt George

thats some funny sh** man:lol:

Capt. George
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 3-6-2006 at 09:12 AM

I just did not understand this guys problem. I have never offended hom, don't even kn ow him. Never met..

Just returned from a great baseball game between my team, Oystieners, and La Bocan, Marineros...good ball! A bunch of cerveza with my Mexicano amigo (who do not want me or Deborah to leave this town (not even for vacation)

Perhaps msawin suffers from jealously of the life I lead..I wish him well in his new life in Tripui. My blood pressure is good and I thank all of my Nomad amigos...

Good luck msawin and use this board for the good of all. Capt. George

Skeet, you may be sorry about that steak promise, man! Deborah can eat. You may have to sell one of Virginias horses..regards to all

Capt. George
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 3-6-2006 at 09:13 AM

Oh, I also apologize to my Southern (and other) Californians...We New Yorkers are no bed of roses either! Capt G

msawin
Nomad

[*] posted on 3-6-2006 at 09:31 PM

You know,

we had this gal find this web site about two years ago
that had made about 1000 postings in two months. All negative postings. You got to the point not to even open the postings. Did not need to read it. I miss her. Two years ago an othwer poster showed up. If any one posted a note,you where to get a reponse from him. He knew what was the best for Loreto. knew the people . Knew the fishing, he knew everything . It was not my postings. Go back and read them.

I did not post the crap about my place [Tripui] .The negative postings here are his. Your coments are directed to my dream
the place I love.

Do not know you and do not want to.

If you really do not know what your talking about........
Capt. George
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 3-7-2006 at 10:43 AM

msawin 74 posts, registered 8-29-03

Capt George 940 posts, registered 8-21-03

you seem to be the only one troubled by me...ask yourself why?

maybe a little envy green around the gills....while you're in (wherever you are in the states), I'm living your dream...aren't you happy for me?

had 25 corvina this am, up to eight pounds (from the beach, wish you were here!)

When you're done working 2 and 3 jobs( including fighting fires in all the major ghettos in NYC ) for thirty five years, maybe you'll have what I have now...

Enjoy work and your few days a year in Baja.......nuff said....Capt. George

Capt. George
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 3-7-2006 at 10:45 AM

oh, by the way, all I said was, a dictatorship, not for me...

HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU...DUH!!!!

Really proves it's nothing but envy....I hope you seek counseling and get better...

done with you forever...Buenes Suertes....

Pages:  1  2

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.