BajaNomad
Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Tecate-Los Barriles Nov 6 or 8
paulb87

[*] posted on 10-16-2008 at 09:20 PM
Tecate-Los Barriles Nov 6 or 8

Hola We are leaving Vancouver Nov 1..crossing at Tecate on/about Nov 6-8. Camp at Potrero reg Park and cross in am in Tecate...Go Canucks Go!!!!:tumble:

We've done this trip this past Feb and loved it!!! If you'd like to join us drop us a line.

Paul & Gail

Gringo from Canada...Hola Amigos
2007.5 Dodge Ram 6.7 Cummins Power
redmesa
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 10-16-2008 at 09:26 PM

Hey wish we could. We are leaving Vancouver Island after Remembrance Day and planning the same trip. How far south are you going?
frizkie
Nomad

Mood: tranquilo

[*] posted on 10-16-2008 at 11:47 PM
I'll clear the way for Canucks

Will be leaving Vancouver Island (Victoria) on Oct 25th on the Coho Ferry and headed down to Tecate crossing then past Los Bariles to Santiago and into my little rancho at El Chorro.
Will make sure the road is clear for you other Canucks!..YES!!!!!!!:bounce::spingrin:
DrTom
Nomad

[*] posted on 10-20-2008 at 09:22 AM

have fun you guys....
paulb87

[*] posted on 10-20-2008 at 10:17 AM

We're going down as far as Los Barriles...maybe over to Todos Santos..stopping at el Coyote...Tecolote.. and working our way down

Gringo from Canada...Hola Amigos
2007.5 Dodge Ram 6.7 Cummins Power
jsd

[*] posted on 10-21-2008 at 10:21 AM

HI REDMESA !!
My wife and I are driving down to the Baja planning to leave exactly when you are--crossing the US border on or around November 11. We have travelled down to the Baja many, many times before and we both speak fairly good Spanish. We are driving in a small car--a Pontiac Vibe and we plan to head for the Casa Blanca RV Park in La Paz. We would always prefer to travel in convoy with someone else in case of breakdowns and for general security reasons. We live very near to Black Creek and could even meet before the trip!
Let us know what you think.
cheers,
jsd
redmesa
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 10-21-2008 at 10:25 AM
south in november

Hey jsd, that is great. I will u2u.
Timo1
Senior Nomad

Mood: Lovin every minute of it

[*] posted on 10-21-2008 at 10:37 AM

I wish we could join you but departure date from Vernon is Dec 1

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.