Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Agua mala convention
fishinrich
Nomad

[*] posted on 7-17-2004 at 03:27 PM
Agua mala convention

Down here on the east cape the agua malas are floating around in record numbers. Every current break I crossed today out fishing was loaded with them. In some places the beaches are blue with them. fishin rich
Capt. George
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 7-17-2004 at 07:16 PM
AQUA MALA

fishinrich,

?aqua mala??? por favor, no comprende.
have never even heard the term.

?what are they, and are they all over Baja,?
Mar de Cortez y Oceano Pacifico

thanks el vikingo
Skeet/Loreto
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 7-17-2004 at 07:35 PM
George oh George!!

My Friend, I forgot to tell yoy about the Agua Milos~! soory about that, knowing your reputation of only getting as close as your Boat Deck to the Water, i though you would never nee to Know!!

Auga Milo- A small like creature that floats round in the Water at certain times of the Year, and sometimes not for 2 or 3 years that sting like crazy and causes welts to appear in the area touched!

If you would get off that fancy Boat of yours and into the water, I would suggest a wet suit for you{1/4 thin would be fine} if you have tough Skin like me they are no bother. While diving for Lobster, they can be annoying, so go back to Loreto . go out to Coronado get out of your Boat and go Snorkling, you will then meet Agua Milo and know "What they Are?

Your ole West Texas Cowboy Buddy.
Capt. George
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 7-18-2004 at 03:43 AM
WET SUIT

Skeet, do you have any idea what I look like in a wetsuit?

Try visualizing a giant knockwurst floating around with baota chasing me carrying hot dog rolls and mustard....

Now Deborah, on the other hand, hmmm!

Getting some front end work done on my F-350....beat it up pretty good, ny mechanic asked me, "where were you driving, on Mars?"..I said, yes.

How is Virginia and all the little critters?

I'm still in the Keys, Cape Cod bound this week, Deborah will fly into Vermont on the 5th of August where I'll pick her up.

I miss Baja, more then any of the other places I've lived....no more long term stays in the states...2-3 weeks at a time,
at the most......necessito mi casa, necessito mi Mexicano neighbors, necessito paz y tranquilo!

Later you rattlesnake.....

The New York City Gutter Snipe....

Skeet/Loreto
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 7-18-2004 at 05:17 AM
George

Any Tarpon? You once told me that there were Tarpon in the Keys?

Glad to hear that you are still moving! Hope Debroah has something to do about with it!

I now have a Ford Diesel. sure has some power!

Have just been invited for a 10 Day trip out of La Paz on a 71 foot Yacht by my old Hi School Boxing Chum. he may pick me up in one of his Lear Jets.
Last week of August, one of the best times for Fishin the Southern Sea of Cortez. "las Animas' here we come!!! .Should be loads of small yellowfin.

Also will be in Loreto July 24th through 29th for some Dorado. Anything I can do for You?

You and Debroah are in my Prayers each Night.

Skeet

Capt. George
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 7-18-2004 at 07:51 AM
TARPON

Why you old West Texas ballbreaker, build a million bridges but____________!
Deborah and I have come to a new and better understanding, and that is: it is much better for us to be together in Baja then anywhere else or any other way. It's a good feeling again....

Love my my F-350 but boy, did I beat her up this winter in Baja, well, that's what it's for. Trip to LaPaz sounds great and it's always wonderful to see old buddies!

All is well on the eastern shores of Loreto, me and our mutual friend, Miguel, just had a meeting of the minds.....No problema!

You and Virginia are never far from our thoughts, we will meet up again mi amigo...........El Vikingo

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.