Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1    3
Author: Subject: COCO CABANAS
mulegemichael
Super Nomad

Mood: up on step

[*] posted on 9-13-2013 at 08:06 PM

ok....yeah...we've stayed there...ok...yeah....it's the very best place we've ever stayed in baja, let alone, loreto....i just don't want everyone to think we are "paid" advertisers...we are NOT!!!...this place, mi amigos, is as good as it gets in mexico!!!!......amigos...thank you soooooo much!

dyslexia is never having to say you\'re yrros.
BajaLuna
Senior Nomad

Mood: groovy

[*] posted on 9-14-2013 at 12:46 AM

La Mision is good if you are looking for privacy, and you can't beat the view there, it's amazing! The service there was outstanding, the Consierge' there is on-top-of it! And the food was good too. Overall a hotel feel.

And Los Cabanas and Coco Cabanas have a more social vibe, nice grounds, cozy feel, and down to earth, helpful, and welcoming people... the staff and the guests! Overall a community feel!! All 3 were really clean and great service. All of them were pretty much a hop skip and a jump to shops, restaurants, shopping etc. We didn't have a car for the first 4 days we were there and loved being able to walk everywhere!

Loreto is a slice of heaven!

BajaLuna
Senior Nomad

Mood: groovy

[*] posted on 9-14-2013 at 01:15 AM

La Palapa restaurant IS good, especially their chili rellenos, I'm still dreaming of those darn things! Loreto has some very good places to eat at. We tried 3 times to eat at Orlando's restaurant and they were always closed but we finally got there on our return trip from Bahia Asuncion, and in my opinion, this was the best place we ate in Loreto, excellent food and worth the wait, for sure! No wonder they are rated number one in Loreto on Trip Advisor!

Also, wanted to mention too, at La Mision they have balcony rooms, and so if you're looking for a place to just plop in a lounge chair on the balcony and sit and watch the people on the streets, watch the boats go by, and the malecon in front of the hotel, and the VIEW, did I mention the view...and basically just decompress from the world, it's great for that!

honda tom
Nomad

[*] posted on 2-17-2014 at 09:20 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by BajaLuna
La Palapa restaurant IS good, especially their chili rellenos, I'm still dreaming of those darn things! Loreto has some very good places to eat at. We tried 3 times to eat at Orlando's restaurant and they were always closed but we finally got there on our return trip from Bahia Asuncion, and in my opinion, this was the best place we ate in Loreto, excellent food and worth the wait, for sure! No wonder they are rated number one in Loreto on Trip Advisor!

Also, wanted to mention too, at La Mision they have balcony rooms, and so if you're looking for a place to just plop in a lounge chair on the balcony and sit and watch the people on the streets, watch the boats go by, and the malecon in front of the hotel, and the VIEW, did I mention the view...and basically just decompress from the world, it's great for that!

You flew in... and flew out.... right?
Lengua
Nomad

[*] posted on 2-18-2014 at 10:15 AM

The rules at Coco Cabanas are common sense . But , you don't need to be sat done by the owner and be read the rules. Great place , but the rule reading is a tad over the top.
rts551
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 2-18-2014 at 10:24 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Lengua
The rules at Coco Cabanas are common sense . But , you don't need to be sat done by the owner and be read the rules. Great place , but the rule reading is a tad over the top.

you having flashbacks or just thinking a bout your answer for a long time?:lol:
Lengua
Nomad

[*] posted on 2-18-2014 at 10:57 AM

Both:light:
BajaBlanca
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 2-20-2014 at 06:16 PM

LOl Ralph, I was wondering the same thing hahaha

It must have been after a difficult time with a guest for Steven is in fact not known for reading the riot act to folks ... I asked around.

and I asked him too.

lengua, sneak back and give us the scoop (((:

Come visit La Bocana

https://sites.google.com/view/bajabocanahotel/home

And always remember, life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by those moments that take our breath away.
Lengua
Nomad

[*] posted on 2-20-2014 at 10:23 PM
HA HA HA

know one said riot act - lets get something straight , I've also been complimentary regarding the place .Steven reads the rules to everyone. Its him , its his place , its okay -not for me though . Los Cabanas de Loreto is a better option , especially when I find a refreshing cerveza in my fridge and fresh fruit on the counter. El Tiburon is nice also.
Lee
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 2-21-2014 at 11:53 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Lengua
.. .Steven reads the rules to everyone.

Doubt it. Most likely newbies and those who need rules read to. There's a place for everyone in Loreto.
BajaBlanca
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 2-21-2014 at 01:14 PM

I didn't mean anything negative by the Riot Act.......it was an inside joke in our family and perhaps sounded too harsh here. i apologize Lengua. Did not mean to twist your words.

Come visit La Bocana

https://sites.google.com/view/bajabocanahotel/home

And always remember, life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by those moments that take our breath away.
Lengua
Nomad

[*] posted on 2-21-2014 at 06:48 PM

Thank you , accepted....:yes:
 Pages:  1    3

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.