BajaNomad
Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
Author: Subject: A New Easy Margarita...
Mexray
Super Nomad

Mood: Baja Time

[*] posted on 8-15-2004 at 06:56 PM
A New Easy Margarita...

While shopping at our local Winco super-Market last week, I ran across some new Lime Juice, called 'Newman's Own'...Ya, Paul has branched out to juices, also.

Any way, it comes in 1/2 gal milk carton like containers, and it's GREAT...

1. Ice up your tumbler.
2. Pour in your favorite Tequila.
3. Fill with Newman's Lime Juice & stir.

It's a great 'cooler' with that Margie flavour....enjoy!

I'm tempted to pre-mix up a batch or two in our water bottles, for the River Cats BB game we're gong too tomorrow night in West Sac! Beats those $8 beers!

:yes:

According to my clock...anytime is \'BAJA TIME\' & as Jimmy Buffett says,
\"It doesn\'t use numbers or moving hands It always just says now...\"
capt. mike
Elite Nomad

Mood: Sling time!

cool.gif posted on 8-16-2004 at 05:43 AM
good one Ray!!

bootlegging in booze to beat drink gouging is the only say to go! have you seen "barnoculars"?

I can get 3/4 of a bottle of vino onto any airline flight via the now accepted routine of plastic sport bottles, "water?", they ask. "Why no, it's PowerAid, grape.....":spingrin::wow::biggrin:

formerly Ordained in Rev. Ewing\'s Church by Mail - busted on tax fraud.......
Now joined L. Ron Hoover\'s church of Appliantology
\"Remember there is a big difference between kneeling down and bending over....\"

www.facebook.com/michael.l.goering
whodat54321
Nomad

Mood: trying new stuf

[*] posted on 8-16-2004 at 10:36 AM

seems padre fans are finding the secret out too. in the bathroom trash cans, there are more than a few hip bottles hiding under the paper towels. the only ones that get caught are the ones that just have to consume all of it before the national anthem is finished.:)

I never think of the future - it comes soon enough. ? Albert Einstein

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.