BajaNomad
Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Desarollo Integral de la Familia (Tijuana)
Q87
Super Administrator

[*] posted on 11-5-2002 at 10:34 PM
Desarollo Integral de la Familia (Tijuana)

http://www.sdreader.com/php/cityshow.php3?id=C071102
Stephanie Jackter
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 11-6-2002 at 03:41 PM

What a combination of sadness and hope that article brings out. I always wish articles like that would give a link for where the social workers can be contacted to help out. I'm sure tons of people would be happy to provide food resources and help augment their program in general.

I thank you for posting the articles, Q87. They all look interesting, BUT I'm afraid I must ask, since you have "super moderator" status and I've not seen your posts before at all, if you are connected in any supportive way with the people who forced me and others off of the "amigos" board. I simply need to make it clear from the beginning that I will not communicate with people who have slammed me and that should be absolutely understandable. A simple "yes" or "no" will be acceptable. I'm not looking to fling dirt, only to know who I'm dealing with from the get-go, especially when that person is in charge of monitoring my posts. I can't speak for them, but would guess that the other "newbies" are probably as concerned as I am. The only thing you can do on an anonymous board is take people at their word, but I would like to have yours. Thanks. - Stephanie Jackter
BajaNomad
Super Administrator

Mood: INTP-A

[*] posted on 11-6-2002 at 04:46 PM

The Q87 account is for trusted staff members of Q87 International, both paid and volunteer (co-workers, family and friends).

Since I don't know enough about your previous problems (and this board is not an open forum for such a subject), I'm unable to know if anyone of these people have any connection to what you're referring to.

And the links in question here -- were posted by me.

--
Doug Means

Stephanie Jackter
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 11-6-2002 at 10:55 PM

Thanks for the explanation, Doug. I'm OK with that, but as excited as I am about joining the fray here, I do have one reservation. I would only request that if David K is ever to be considered as part of that cadre, I can be informed, as I would prefer to exit the board than ever deal with being moderated by him.

Having said that, I will no longer comment on past relations on the "amigos" board and simply hope that the same kind of persecution will not be allowed on this one.

Thanks for the great board format and so many interesting articles to chew on right from the start.-Stephanie Jackter
David K
Honored Nomad

Mood: Have Baja Fever

[*] posted on 11-7-2002 at 08:29 AM

Steph, what is my crime? You want freedom to post anything that interests you on a private forum... but no one can respond to your claims? I simply provided balance to your far left view point that America is always wrong or at fault. I wasn't the only person who questioned your motives or statements. Is it the fact that I enjoy sharing info on the Baja boards and am involved with bringing amigos together, that bothers you about me? I believe I have invited you to Viva Baja. I have liberal friends... The love of Baja should be greater than our political differences. Why don't you want to hear both sides of the story? I don't hate you Stephanie... I don't want you to be banned from all the boards. But, get people to follow you based on facts not just emotions. I would never try to destroy your message board, as that would be against two constitutional freedoms I support... private property rights and speech. Please have the same respect. How about a truce to your personal attacks... I am not a 'bad guy' just because I am a conservative/libertarian, am I? PEACE! :-)

"So Much Baja, So Little Time..."

See the NEW www.VivaBaja.com for maps, travel articles, links, trip photos, and more!
Baja Missions and History On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bajamissions/
Camping, off-roading, Viva Baja discussion: https://www.facebook.com/groups/vivabaja

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.