Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
Author: Subject: B1K Who's Going & Where
TMW
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 11-14-2004 at 01:28 PM
B1K Who's Going & Where

Who of you will be watching, racing, chasing or pitting in the Baja 1000.

I'll be south of San Felipe near Ck Pt 4.
capt. mike
Elite Nomad

Mood: Sling time!

[*] posted on 11-14-2004 at 02:29 PM
we are a directo gonzaga or BOLA thurs

then on to La PAz to watch our teams win and party with DB and a bunch of others all noche......with a recouperation fri nite before round 2 sat at serenidad.

elgatoloco can report the adventure after they get back. i'll be in long term recouperation likely!:coolup:

formerly Ordained in Rev. Ewing\'s Church by Mail - busted on tax fraud.......
Now joined L. Ron Hoover\'s church of Appliantology
\"Remember there is a big difference between kneeling down and bending over....\"

www.facebook.com/michael.l.goering
Bruce R Leech
Elite Nomad

Mood: A lot cooler than Mulege

[*] posted on 11-14-2004 at 03:02 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by capt. mike
then on to La PAz to watch our teams win and party with DB and a bunch of others all noche......with a recouperation fri nite before round 2 sat at serenidad.

elgatoloco can report the adventure after they get back. i'll be in long term recouperation likely!:coolup:

How long are you going to be in Mulege, or did you get out before the runway turned to mush.

Bruce R Leech
Ensenada

BajaTom

[*] posted on 11-14-2004 at 03:12 PM

Hi TW! I'll be down South where Tim Morton gets on that BMW... Tom M
LaTijereta
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 11-14-2004 at 03:39 PM

Heading for Ensenada on Tuesday, Baja Cactus Motel on Wednesday night with Antonio, El Crucero Thursday and then onto San Javier Thursday night (late), Friday spend the day up at San Javier, Saturday am on into La Paz (Crown Plaza):biggrin:
I am on assingment for two magazines and IFC films. Getting paid to go to my 28th Baja 1000!

Will stay down in La Paz until Monday am, and then head up to the casa in Loreto for the rest of the week:spingrin:
Hope to see some Nomads at McCauls in Loreto for happy hour as they head north that week:biggrin:
bufeo
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 11-14-2004 at 04:39 PM

To Punta Bufeo on Tue where we'll have a big 8X fan club on top of a knoll at RM266.9 early Thur a.m.

capt. mike
Elite Nomad

Mood: Sling time!

puzzled.gif posted on 11-15-2004 at 06:41 AM
Bruce - when you talking about?

this weekend past? i came in fri it was dry. left sat to rescue a downed Sams plane and 2 pax at guaymas. did it rain sat or sun? nothing forecast for it. in fact phx was clear sun in spite of an earlier call for rain. wish i had stayed till sun.

formerly Ordained in Rev. Ewing\'s Church by Mail - busted on tax fraud.......
Now joined L. Ron Hoover\'s church of Appliantology
\"Remember there is a big difference between kneeling down and bending over....\"

www.facebook.com/michael.l.goering
TMW
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 11-15-2004 at 08:38 AM

Stephen in the El Crucero area, Baja Almanac page 18 at L6 there is a split with the race course following the solid line and a side road (dash lines) over to hwy 1 at about KM251. Where the split takes place on the course is a couple of hills that could be good for photo jumps etc. I have not taken the trail into or out to hwy 1 at KM251 so I don't know it's condition. But it may be a way out during the race. Would need to check it out first.

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.