Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Puerto Penasco "Rocky Point" Motorcycle Rally
Bajafun777
Super Nomad

Mood: Enjoying Life with Wife In Mexico, Easy on The Easy

[*] posted on 11-6-2013 at 10:32 PM
Puerto Penasco "Rocky Point" Motorcycle Rally

Motorcycle rally starts this coming November 7th thru 10th. Great times and some very nice motorcyles of all makes and models. Speaking of models they have some great models representing 'Tecate and other businesses. LOL They also have some great models on the back of the motorcycles cruising the Malecon Friday and Saturday with burn outs along with crazy skill riding. Yes, take your beads to throw for those times you get flashed by the women enjoying showing off on back of the motorcycles, LOL

I love this rally and the town too!! My photo taking gets really tested during this rally and paint jobs on these motorcycles are just out of this world. Roads are a fun ride on motorcycles, jeeps, etc. Stop in El Golfo for fish tacos and a break. They have a new Pemex down there built a few years back. Note, I have been going for about 6 years or so and never seen any problems just good FUN!! Take Care & Travel Safe---"No Hurry, No Worry, Just FUN" bajafun777
motoged
Elite Nomad

Mood: Gettin' Better

[*] posted on 11-7-2013 at 11:13 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Bajafun777
..... Speaking of models they have some great models representing 'Tecate and other businesses. LOL They also have some great models on the back of the motorcycles cruising the Malecon Friday and Saturday with burn outs along with crazy skill riding. Yes, take your beads to throw for those times you get flashed by the women enjoying showing off on back of the motorcycles, LOL......just good FUN!! bajafun777

Nekkid wimmen on motorsickles.......Skeet should be hanging around , I guess :biggrin:

Loud Harleys with biker chicks flashing their titttts does not do the rest of us motoheads much good.....and probably will lead to a few arrests....

Good luck with that.

Don't believe everything you think....
dtbushpilot
Ultra Nomad

Mood: Tranquilo

[*] posted on 11-7-2013 at 03:12 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by motoged
Quote:
Originally posted by David K
Not that... this thread is in the Photo Forum!

Oh....okay....my misunderstanding....just havin' fun.....with my shirt on :saint:

But then again, maybe not :lol::lol:

"Life is tough".....It's even tougher if you're stupid.....
motoged
Elite Nomad

Mood: Gettin' Better

[*] posted on 11-7-2013 at 05:31 PM

David,
Ya know....I was thinking of editing my post saying.... "cuz it's not something you want to see...." :biggrin:

Yes, great minds think alike.

Folks: That bruise is from me hitting my GPS when breaking my leg in a silt bed when riding w/ DT a few years back.

I won't show the surgery pic....but the most excellent ride report regarding DT and I in Baja for a week's motoride can be seen at:

http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=666961

Lotsa good pics even if you don't want to read the insightful and clever writing :biggrin:

[Edited on 11-8-2013 by motoged]

[Edited on 11-8-2013 by motoged]

Don't believe everything you think....
Bajafun777
Super Nomad

Mood: Enjoying Life with Wife In Mexico, Easy on The Easy

[*] posted on 11-7-2013 at 09:09 PM

No arrests are made for females flashing on motorcycles or in the cantinas. However, if you are looking and don't throw beads you may get arrested!! LOL There are way too many bikers there and too much MONEY being made by all in town to give the bikers problems. There are thousands of bikers in town so even trying to find a place to stay unless you have reservations is a "Good Luck," as probably won't happen even those small hotels out of town a ways. Note in the years I have gone and I get around from Malecon back over to 13th street I have never even seen a fight. Everybody gets along even when they are drunk.

The cops are there to just make sure nobody get messed with in bad ways. The Cops have been real friendly and helpful if you need to find a place in town. If your using the street as a bathroom now that will get you a free trip to jail and fined. Driving drunk can also get the cops attention especially if you wreck. Too many cabs there to even think about driving drunk, enjoy the FUN and naked females laughing and dancing are never a bad thing!!

Pictures oh yea, I always get pictures but some I take there is no way I could post them here. However, the pictures of the bikes, barely clothed females, great paint jobs on bikes and fully dressed out bikes now those I could post. Skeet would probably say "There are no ugly women just picky MEN!!" LOL I am heading out early in the morning with my friend and plan to have FUN & MORE FUN!! Take Care & Travel Safe----"No Hurry, No Worry, Just FUN" bajafun777

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.