BajaNomad
Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  2
Author: Subject: Is Fred Metcalf Really a g-d ?
Anonymous
Unregistered

[*] posted on 11-24-2004 at 11:37 PM
Omissions

Diver, Th-nks f-r the expl-n-tion. W-s j-st c-rious about it:saint;D
Debra
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 11-25-2004 at 11:13 PM
I'm with

All I know is that 99% of the folks on this board (and Fred's as well as most) okay, I'll admit I don't 'know' much.....just have an opinion.

All are good people trying to share a thought....sometimes things are missed....'tongue in cheek", "body language" hard with the printed word. Even (again my HO) one here that has trashed me and been as mean as mean can be, I found out something from another Nomad about he/she that I really respect and (I was AMAZED!) I had a "WOW" moment, and think that I might have more in common than either of us would have thought. (go figure!) Someone I would want to slap (I wouldn't I'd just ignore) I would really like to meet (okay once) in person and learn about...(is he/she different around a campfire? Is he/she what I've been told? different from the "board" thingy" a reallly nice person that just vents in cyper space?

OH well,........If we were all the same, wouldn't life be boring?
:rolleyes

Diver........"HEM,HEM".......Excuse me please.....but, it's my appointed job to heckle Mike H. :biggrin: sooooooo, back off! :biggrin:
Mike Humfreville
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 11-27-2004 at 01:44 AM

Deb - Diver's a good guy, it was my shoot from the hip attitude and a few strong words on his part but all's well and, besides, I know how I'll be received if I show the slightest weakness to you. You strong women should be done away with! And then what would we hombres do? Thanks for dishing out the rations. MA's doing great if demanding, regards to Don and Brendan. Oh, yeah, and the putz too, that'd be YOU!
Debra
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 11-27-2004 at 02:00 PM

Silly Michael....Do away with us? Then what would you do for fun? Fight with yourself? (I know for a FACT that you wouldn't enjoy that..) :biggrin: Nope...we "strong" women will be around for a long, LONG time to fight with you(and love you) PUTZ! I thought that was Brendan, not me!!!!! (you are sooooo in trouble)

About Diver......yeah, I know......he seems to be a really nice guy. It's the old "body launague" thing again....You are the word smith.....not us.., And those of us that know each other, know when we have been "dis'ed", and we know (usually) when we should react and in which way (sad, mad?) I think it might be time for "M" to get us all together again (notice I didn't offer myself up fpr that task :biggrin:) Maybe it might be just me, but....I'm thinking there are several people (on a one/one) that might not be as nasty as they seem.

Michael.......You had better take care of MA......or, you know I WILL KILL YOU!
Diver
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 11-27-2004 at 04:33 PM

You're right; I'm not always a nice guy.
My wife keeps a "He's not always an a-hole" file with my "nice guy" accomplishments. It's not very big !

Why do I think I really like this gang of like-minded baja fans ? Maybe we are all a little craaazzzy ?? (with many good hearts I think).
 Pages:  1  2

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.