Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Please forgive me.....Non-Baja related
Debra
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 8-22-2003 at 03:32 PM
Please forgive me.....Non-Baja related

I'm having an attack of "GLEE"...... This morning my cat "Keico" came home, after thinking he was dead for more than a year, then I get a call from my son, and I'M GOING TO BE A G-MOM AGAIN!.......and now the BLUE ANGELS ARE 'strapping' my house! Outside of Baja, does it get any better than this!!!!! Apoligize's.......I can't help myself!!!!!! Debra
Dave
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 8-22-2003 at 05:22 PM

I had a cat that went gone for 6 months. When she returned we were thrilled but she acted as if she just came by for a visit. She had a bite to eat and then went to the front door and wanted out. My wife freaked....she doesn't love me...she won't come back etc.... An hour later she returned with a rat not quite dead. Spent the next 45 minutes batting it around the living room....

Double congrats to you Debra!

[Edited on 8-23-2003 by Dave]

Debra
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 8-22-2003 at 06:26 PM
Debra

Thanks Dave,.....Keico can't be happier to be home than we are to have him (he's just nut's) he can't stop rubbing Brendan and I, it's been a whole year since we have seen him! Sorry about 'uckie' kittie stuff!" board, some of us are as 'nuts' about our cats, as some of us are about our dogs....

On another note: That 'strapping' I though was the Blue Angels? (SeaFair is at an end) Seems I was mistaken.......Mr. Bush is in town, and there was an alert, so the F-14s were in the air protecting him
.....I'm going to be a butt here, but....(I'm wondering.......?)
Ski Baja
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 8-22-2003 at 06:37 PM
Those darn cats

After a year, damn, what was that cat up to ?

Homeward Bound Real Life.jpg - 70kB
capt. mike
Elite Nomad

Mood: Sling time!

[*] posted on 8-23-2003 at 06:55 AM
cats are wonderful.......

with the right kind of sauce. i have several recipes for BBQ and smoking i'll share, just e me. tastes similar to javalina if you marinate 24 hrs with cider vinegar and fruit juices. Baja gato tacos.......yum!:barf:

formerly Ordained in Rev. Ewing\'s Church by Mail - busted on tax fraud.......
Now joined L. Ron Hoover\'s church of Appliantology
\"Remember there is a big difference between kneeling down and bending over....\"

www.facebook.com/michael.l.goering
Msal
Junior Nomad

[*] posted on 8-23-2003 at 08:42 AM

Hey Debra! Congrats to you ,Gramma!Of course you know I am going to be(a Gramma,not a cat) again also!? Pretty trippy about your cat. And to Capt. Mike, you bully!! Furball tacos to you,LOL!! Sal:lol:
Debra
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 8-23-2003 at 10:00 AM
Debra

Bad Capt. Mike, BAD! Now go to your room! :):D) BBQ'ed kitties, SHEESE!......To clairify Keicko didn't go missing from my house, I left him with my daughter when we went to Baja, she moved and couldn't find him during the move....he turned up at her cousins who lives near the old house and has been living happily there, the cousin didn't know I was missing him (some people think that it's okay to abandon animals I guess) I just found out he was there by something one of my grand-kids said in passing to my 10yr. old (I happened to overhear......my daughter and her cousin had a falling out and don't talk, so........) I was the LAST to know Keicko was there, anyway, he's home safe and FAT as ever, .....he insisted on doing his usual thing on his first night home (sleeping on ME, dang cat!.....anybody here need a 18 # spoiled rotten fur-ball!?)
Bob and Susan
Elite Nomad

Mood: Full Time Residents

lol.gif posted on 8-23-2003 at 01:38 PM

Capt Mike ---

You're not getting near my cat.

Hey, here is a question. Can cats fly on your plane????

Susan

http://www.mulege.org

our website is:
Dave
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 8-23-2003 at 02:10 PM

Judging from his previous replies I would guess that cats could fly "on" his plane....Just not "in" it. In a sack tied to the wing strut, perhaps?:lol:

Capt. George
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 8-25-2003 at 07:42 AM

Hey Bob & Susan,

Gonna meet us in Loreto? Getting close, we'll be there in October. Still looking for a long term rental, any leads.

Mike, stay in touch, re: Keys

Capt. George
bigaton

[*] posted on 8-25-2003 at 03:57 PM

In tijuana they get about 6 tacos .......per cat ...... before you add the hot sauce......:bounce:
Bob and Susan
Elite Nomad

Mood: Full Time Residents

[*] posted on 8-26-2003 at 05:52 AM

Thank you Debra for this string.

We laugh with every post.

We now are keeping our cat inside at nite in case Capt Mike flys by.

George, we will drive to Loreto to meet you when you get there.

Post your experiences--where you rented--who built for you---city permits--etc

Is't life GREAT!!!:lol:

our website is:
normansroad

[*] posted on 8-26-2003 at 06:50 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by capt. mike
with the right kind of sauce. i have several recipes for BBQ and smoking i'll share, just e me. tastes similar to javalina if you marinate 24 hrs with cider vinegar and fruit juices. Baja gato tacos.......yum!:barf:

Capt. Mike,
I'm seeing the same kind of stuff here too. I haven't tried any yet, tho.

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.