Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Update and photo of Puerto Escondidos proposed artificial reef
Msal
Junior Nomad

[*] posted on 8-23-2003 at 09:02 PM
Update and photo of Puerto Escondidos proposed artificial reef

This was just written and updated .To view pics and story, go to www.Elfuerte.com.
Msal
Junior Nomad

[*] posted on 8-23-2003 at 09:03 PM

I forgot to add click on the "whats happening page"! Sorry!
reefrocket
Nomad

[*] posted on 8-24-2003 at 07:45 AM

Msal thanks for the update. I had thought that they had all ready sunk it and was all geared to go diving. Also saw that the Net cafe may (?) be open by the time I get there to conduct my - bill paying from. Good chance we will meet up.
Also ask Juanita(sp) if the pictured boat is the NEW boat? Didn't look big enough to be as described. Doesn't really matter as I won't have funds for a REAL boat trip.

PS they don't need an OTHER boat sunk at the docks there --- refering to the old fishing (?) boat sunk by the Northern edge of the pier wall (outer harbor)
Msal
Junior Nomad

[*] posted on 8-24-2003 at 10:01 AM

Hi Reefrocket, I think the boat in the pic is the new one. I thought the same thing, that it does'nt look that big,but pics can be deceiving!Were you refering to the "other" sunken boat in Loreto or Puerto Escondido? I'm pretty sure the original plan was to sink it somewhere between Danzante and the coast, which IMHO, would be a great place to dive! There's a lot of sealife in that area. If we are there at the same time, I may get a "family discount" to go fishing at least for one day.That is, I pay for the gas.Just might have to bring you aboard! I will be traveling down solo, so some company on the boat would be welcome! Take care, Sally
reefrocket
Nomad

[*] posted on 8-24-2003 at 10:45 AM

Yes, referring to the one at Puerto Escondido. Are you following the storm route. Looks like Loreto Tue. morning. Hope there is little damage.:(

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.