Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Loreto Rental
elizabeth
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 5-5-2014 at 10:09 AM
Loreto Rental

My friend Suzanne has a lovely studio apartment available for 1 person or a couple. It has a refrigerator, microwave and hotplate. The location in the historic center of town is great...a block from the mission and within easy walking distance to the malecon, restaurants, shops, and the grocery store. Rent is very reasonable at $35 per night or $200 for a week. You can email her at suzannemallette@yahoo.com for photos and availability.
Bajahowodd
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 5-5-2014 at 04:59 PM

Don't you guys operate the hotel out by the malecon?
elizabeth
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 5-5-2014 at 08:43 PM

No...neither of us have anything to do with hotels! Just posted this for a friend who has a really nice rental!
Bajahowodd
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 5-6-2014 at 04:58 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by elizabeth
No...neither of us have anything to do with hotels! Just posted this for a friend who has a really nice rental!

My apologies. I must have confused you with a couple of women from Northern California who operate a hotel by the malecon.
tiotomasbcs
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 5-6-2014 at 05:16 PM

Thanks for the info. I'll email her for availability. Is it quiet? No matter, after Auggie's and then dinner I'll be in Bliss! Smiles. Tio
aquarius0131

[*] posted on 6-16-2014 at 07:33 AM
Great Location!

Quote:
Originally posted by elizabeth
My friend Suzanne has a lovely studio apartment available for 1 person or a couple. It has a refrigerator, microwave and hotplate. The location in the historic center of town is great...a block from the mission and within easy walking distance to the malecon, restaurants, shops, and the grocery store. Rent is very reasonable at $35 per night or $200 for a week. You can email her at suzannemallette@yahoo.com for photos and availability.
aquarius0131

[*] posted on 6-16-2014 at 07:39 AM

I have stayed in this studio apartment for the month of January 2014 and loved being there. Great location, very friendly and helpful hostess who even helped me learning some more of the lingo! The apartment is about 200 sf, small but cozy and has all you really need. Close to all shopping with a porch to enjoy your morning coffee or your afternoon cerveza!
A place I would certainly return to.:yes:

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.