Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
Author: Subject: 1980 CHEVY BLAZER 2000 BUCS
honda tom
Nomad

[*] posted on 5-8-2014 at 07:57 AM
1980 CHEVY BLAZER 2000 BUCS

Like the title says my 80 blazer is for sale. It has many Baja off road trips and has never let me down. Ive done numerous poker runs and long range trips. next week it will go from sanfelipe to san Ignacio including the no wimps trail. the blazer is in great mechanical condition, however not pretty to look at. I have a title, but it wont be able to be registered in California, the blazer must go to mexico, (DMV story). I am building a street legal prerunner and that is the only reason im selling. this would be a perfect addition to a Baja home.
specs: 350 engine (crate motor less than 20k mikles
Auto trans, re sealed transfer case, all new u joints,
all new bearings and races, new front leafs shocks all the way around 35 inch tires on new 16 inch wheels. Numerous dents and scratches, cracked windshield.
new fuel pump, new power steering pump, new cap and rotor, new plugs and wires, new intake, new carb, new headers and exhaust system, new battery. included are extra parts and spares for trail repairs (none needed so far). It has a stereo with aux input and a set of aftermarket gauges..... it got as hot as 185 up the wash in the sand at petes camp poker run! Power windows four seater with removable top. will be in san felipe on May 17th. So yes I can deliver! make offer. will try to post some pics. 559 308 2063
honda tom
Nomad

[*] posted on 5-8-2014 at 08:43 AM

if interested...... text me and ill send u pictures.
honda tom
Nomad

[*] posted on 1-11-2015 at 08:51 PM

Still in great functional condition. Made san Felipe to San Juanico and back with no issues... lots of trail miles. New project almost finished and this one needs a new home.

1200 bucs for a good Baja vehicle. delivery negotiable.
BFS
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 1-17-2015 at 12:32 PM

Can you send me some pics? email on your U2U
thnks

BFS
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 3-2-2015 at 02:51 PM

ttt

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.