BajaNomad
Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Beautiful House for sale in Oasis on the River, Mulege w/Financing
divemulege
Junior Nomad

[*] posted on 6-11-2014 at 08:41 AM
Beautiful House for sale in Oasis on the River, Mulege w/Financing

Great investment and rental property renting at $110 per night in the off season and $125 a night during winter! Our monthly rental income is averaging $1200 a month in the off season right now.

This is a Hacienda style custom Mulege 2 master bedrooms, 2 complete bathrooms, house on the river. It is in the community Oasis on the river. It was just completely remodeled in 2013, new kitchen, bathroom one is extremely large with custom cabinet/sink, large bath tub and Laja (flagstone) walls, the 2nd bathroom has a large flagstone shower, custom cabinet/sink. The house has a custom fireplace, fridge is built into the wall, spiral stairs going up to the 2nd room, rooms on opposite sides of the house, A/C through entire house, all services, storage area, nice living room, nice exterior with large patio and covered motorhome space with hookups, large built in BBQ, all new electrical and lighting, new custom front door and 107 year old bodega door (right door in pics), new septic system, extremely secure and safe area that is all American/Canadian, furniture, dishware and utensils included for turn key house, will consider carrying note with $20K down payment, $54,900. USA 949 544 1111, Mexico 615 110 58 48, 615 107 84 07 or email.

Here is a video my daughter did:
http://youtu.be/ZMa57yiWzxo

[Edited on 6-13-2014 by divemulege]

ehall
Super Nomad

Mood: It's 5 o'clock somewhere

[*] posted on 6-12-2014 at 08:47 AM

Great looking place at a great price
divemulege
Junior Nomad

[*] posted on 6-13-2014 at 10:19 AM

Here is a new video of the house:

http://youtu.be/ZMa57yiWzxo

Timinator
Nomad

[*] posted on 2-24-2015 at 06:06 AM

I rented this house for a week last year while fishing out of Mulege. It's a really nice place. Really nice. Good layout, very functional and a very classy build and feel.
monoloco
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 2-24-2015 at 06:56 AM

Does it come with sandbags?

"The future ain't what it used to be"
Feathers
Nomad

Mood: Happy

[*] posted on 2-24-2015 at 07:34 AM

Love the fireplace!
Whale-ista
Super Nomad

Mood: Sunny with chance of whales

[*] posted on 2-24-2015 at 09:25 PM

Still on the market?

\"Probably the airplanes will bring week-enders from Los Angeles before long, and the beautiful poor bedraggled old town will bloom with a Floridian ugliness.\" (John Steinbeck, 1940, discussing the future of La Paz, BCS, Mexico)
gnukid
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 2-24-2015 at 10:01 PM

Really cool place!
Bajahowodd
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 2-26-2015 at 06:13 PM

Quote: Originally posted by monoloco  
Does it come with sandbags?

You make a very important point. There is no way that this property, given its location, was not flooded a few times in the recent past.

It looks good in the photos, but I must say it looks better in the photos than it does in the video.

Really great price. But, I have to wonder about residual mold problems.
Blpace41

[*] posted on 6-30-2015 at 05:06 PM

I'm interested in this property. My wife and I will be in baja looking at other properties from July 15-20th would like to make arrangements to see.
mulegemichael
Super Nomad

Mood: up on step

[*] posted on 6-30-2015 at 07:39 PM

We would love to have you look at our place in the oasis also, see
'ins youll be in the neighborhood...we are #54 in the Oasis neighborhood and are the biggest lot in the park times 2...huge shop, two boats, motos, kayaks, tons o tools for a VERY reasonable price...talk to Leon in the office at the Oasis. Tell him mike and roz sent you...you won't believe it....AND...we might throw in the lot next door for FREE!

dyslexia is never having to say you\'re yrros.
norte
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 6-30-2015 at 08:10 PM

wow. nothing like stealing a sale. Hope the OP is a good friend.

[Edited on 7-1-2015 by norte]
vgabndo
Ultra Nomad

Mood: Checking-off my bucket list.

[*] posted on 6-30-2015 at 09:58 PM

Here is part of a post relating to one of the properties being advertised here. Because a person unfamiliar with the location might be considering buying, it seems honest enough to use the seller's own words. This was in 2008 right after TS Julio devastated my place in San Nicolas.

"We just got back from mulege late last night. Our casa is in the oasis and we were able, with a crew of 10 local, wonderful, hard working, honest, fun guys, clean our entire place up in 4 long, hot, stinking, mosquito bitten days...others are not so lucky and many folks are just shell shocked..we heard wailings of despair throughout the day and night...so sad for the folks that are just recovering from the last P-nche chubasco."

As a home inspector, in the past, working to protect the buyer, this sort of thing didn't often come up in the sales pitch.

Undoubtedly, there are people who cannot afford to give the anchor of sanity even the slightest tug. Sam Harris

"The situation is far too dire for pessimism."
Bill Kauth

Carl Sagan said, "We are a way for the cosmos to know itself."

PEACE, LOVE AND FISH TACOS
mtnpop
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 7-1-2015 at 03:53 PM

I believe that the original posting house sold in March or April. I talked with the buyers/new owners in town after they arrived... They were not really happy folks at the time... don't know how they have been since..
There are many nice homes for sale along the estuary from The Orchard to the Serenidad hotel.. You just have to be willing to probably muster up some effort when a big storm rolls across and dumps a bucket of water..
Most are still insured and the folks that stick it out are a hearty bunch and are big time involved in the communities and the village... Even with the cleanups the last few years... Just be prepared for what you are going to see...

Common sense is a flower that doesn\'t grow in everyone\'s garden.....

A wise man once spoke nothing.....

Never kick a cow chip on a hot day!!
mtnpop
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 7-1-2015 at 03:57 PM

forgot,,, some of us actually do mold remediation when cleaning up, can't speak for all.. with the humidity and heat in these parts you don't always have to have a flood to get that...
so, good luck in your search... and keep an open mind.. and eye...

mtnpop
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 7-2-2015 at 08:45 AM

Quote: Originally posted by Blpace41  
I'm interested in this property. My wife and I will be in baja looking at other properties from July 15-20th would like to make arrangements to see.

Blplace41 check your u2u ....

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.