Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  2
Author: Subject: best place for whales?
elgatoloco
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 5-27-2006 at 11:27 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by shari
How nice you remembered us from the lagoon, those were the golden days for sure, and although there is a large fancy visitor centre and restaurant etc. and the guys have real official looking jackets, they are the same panga drivers as before and the campground hasn't changed except for a few more outhouses...so it it still a magical place to camp and witness the miracle of birth...maybe we can get some folks together this season and I'd be honored to guide our trip! I love going back and really miss doing research and living there but am happy to wave at my whale friends as they pass by my patio....

Shari, please put us down for the first two seats up front, and it would be our honor. :D

We need to see what they have done with the place. :biggrin:

What a unique experience to be able to study in such a place as that.

Speaking of waving from your patio, my wife will be passing by your frontdoor sometime in the next week, on a sailboat, that is. :lol:

She is helping a friend bring a 50 foot catamaran,Vamanos, from Mazatlan to Ensenada.

They do plan to stop at Bahia Tortugas for fuel. Do you know what the current situation is there?

Let us know what time frame is best for you on the whale thing. We need to mark our calender, it fills fast. :smug:;D

MAGA
Making Attorneys Get Attorneys

Pages:  1  2

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.