BajaNomad
Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  2
Author: Subject: Best time to enjoy Baja?
bajabuddha
Banned

Mood: Always cranky unless medicated

[*] posted on 8-15-2014 at 01:48 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by motoged
Quote:
Originally posted by bajalearner
Best time to enjoy Baja?

Around 4 to 7pm. Happy hour.:bounce:

Yeah....sometime around 4:20......:cool:

That means 'happy hour' in Denver is 24/7... ;D :coolup:

I don't have a BUCKET LIST, but I do have a F***- IT LIST a mile long!

86 - 45*

Ken Bondy
Ultra Nomad

Mood: Mellow

[*] posted on 8-16-2014 at 11:14 AM

I'm pretty committed to October :lol:

http://www.kenbondy.com/images/ProfessionalArticles/ScubaTro...

carpe diem!
monoloco
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 8-16-2014 at 11:40 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Ken Bondy
I'm pretty committed to October :lol:

http://www.kenbondy.com/images/ProfessionalArticles/ScubaTro...
That's crazy Ken, I think the big lesson is to never just take it for granted that every panga/fishing/dive/para-glider/zip line/ etc. guide is qualified or responsible. I do also love Las Animas, it's an amazing little rock.

"The future ain't what it used to be"
grace59
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 8-17-2014 at 07:08 AM

I love Baja any time that I can be there. Just got back from 6 weeks of summer sun. on the Sea of Cortez side. This time of the year is great for early morning walks, shady afternoon naps and sitting out in the evening enjoying a cool drink and looking at the stars. I like how there are NOT a lot of people around at this time of the year. My husband likes to swim in the sea when it is warm. It is not, however, a good time to go out exploring the desert. We save that for the cooler times of the year. So I guess the point here is that Baja is good all year...just depends on what you want to do.....where you want to do it.

Whenever I hear that rainy, chill wind blow. I think it may be time to head for Mexico. Tengo que obedecer mi corazon!
David K
Honored Nomad

Mood: Have Baja Fever

[*] posted on 8-17-2014 at 08:39 AM

For many it is May and October... for others add a month to each: May-June and October-November.

For us, we like it warm and the gulf water warm too, so June-October. However, Late July to Early September the humidity is higher. July is our favorite month overall, I think... BUT, any time in Baja is better than any time north of the border!

"So Much Baja, So Little Time..."

See the NEW www.VivaBaja.com for maps, travel articles, links, trip photos, and more!
Baja Missions and History On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bajamissions/
Camping, off-roading, Viva Baja discussion: https://www.facebook.com/groups/vivabaja

durrelllrobert
Elite Nomad

Mood: thriving in Baja

[*] posted on 8-17-2014 at 08:48 AM

The best time for me is when ever I'm with someone, or alone for that mater. If I had a dog that would work also.:spingrin:

Bob Durrell
rocmoc
Nomad

Mood: Live today like it maybe your LAST!

[*] posted on 8-18-2014 at 07:43 PM

Thanks everyone! Was looking as Nov & Dec so will back it up a month.

rocmoc n AZ/Mexico

rocmoc n AZ/Mexico
C205Driver
Nomad

Mood: Life is Good

[*] posted on 8-18-2014 at 08:58 PM

. . . DING DING DING. . .We have 2 winners!!!. . .Martyman & David K!!!!. . .Also note that 1st half of June can also be nice depending on the year / weather pattern. . .IMHO. . .Gonna either fly or drive down there ( boys vacations ) when firefighting season is over here on the left coast. . . PSFO, Mulege & ?????
David K
Honored Nomad

Mood: Have Baja Fever

[*] posted on 8-18-2014 at 09:46 PM

Oh goodie, what did I win? :biggrin:

Been going to Baja since 1965, so got a feeling for what is a good time to go, and really it is anytime I can go, as I can't get too much Baja in my system.

Some really great trips were over Thanksgiving weekend, too. You seen my photos of Thanksgiving at Nuevo Mazatlan in 1967, right? ;):cool:

"So Much Baja, So Little Time..."

See the NEW www.VivaBaja.com for maps, travel articles, links, trip photos, and more!
Baja Missions and History On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bajamissions/
Camping, off-roading, Viva Baja discussion: https://www.facebook.com/groups/vivabaja

Pages:  1  2

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.