Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  2
Author: Subject: Manu's Fushion chinese restaurant in Vizcaino
DianaT
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 1-4-2015 at 06:38 PM

Ralph,
We will probably give it a try when we are there. I wonder if the Chinese restaurant in Guerrero Negro is still there? Is was not very good at all, and quite expensive for what it was and the area.

rts551
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 1-4-2015 at 06:41 PM

Lets see, do you have a map for it? Used to be the only option for miles. Last time, a while ago, it was still there. Agreed....and Comida China is similar. Maybe eve a little smaller.
DianaT
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 1-4-2015 at 07:05 PM

Quote: Originally posted by rts551  
Lets see, do you have a map for it? Used to be the only option for miles. Last time, a while ago, it was still there. Agreed....and Comida China is similar. Maybe eve a little smaller.

Well, here is the only map I found --- sorry, no GPS --- but then again, I don't recomend this place if it is still open --- and I have actually been there :-)

https://www.here.com/mexico/guerrero-negro/restaurant/comida...
captkw
Ultra Nomad

Mood: new dog/missing the old 1

[*] posted on 1-4-2015 at 07:13 PM
old school !!

How about a compass rose !!! or is heads up.. north ?? looks good.....
shari
Select Nomad

Mood: there is no reality except the one contained within us "Herman Hesse"

[*] posted on 1-5-2015 at 07:43 AM

I have been there dozens of times and always had great food...it is our "go to" place now in Vizcaino plus you can sit for hours on the computer and they are very sweet. Great local owners and staff.

If they are nearly out of something, I wait till the fresh plate comes out. They do have a system of keeping the battered fried chicken in another to add to the sweet and sour if the chicken pieces get slim.

for info & pics of our little paradise & whale watching info
http://www.bahiaasuncion.com/
https://www.whalemagictours.com/
mtgoat666
Select Nomad

Mood: Hot n spicy

[*] posted on 1-5-2015 at 08:30 AM

Quote: Originally posted by rts551  
Once I ordered sweet and sour chicken (pineapple chicken) and watched as they moves chicken from one dish to another because they were almost out. Was not a good result.

Quote: Originally posted by shari  
If they are nearly out of something, I wait till the fresh plate comes out. They do have a system of keeping the battered fried chicken in another to add to the sweet and sour if the chicken pieces get slim.

Ok to use some leftovers in a restaurant, but recycling chicken after it has sat out on the buffet is a no-no! Yuck!
bezzell
Nomad

[*] posted on 1-5-2015 at 08:47 AM

Quote: Originally posted by mtgoat666  

Ok to use some leftovers in a restaurant, but recycling chicken after it has sat out on the buffet is a no-no! Yuck!

some dead bird got transferred from one buffet dish to another. That's recycling ?? :lol::lol:
hey, if you're putting dead birds into your living system (stupid move, btw (unless you find yourself closing in on starvation)) what does it matter ? (other than ingredient conflicts)

[Edited on 1-5-2015 by bezzell]
 Pages:  1  2

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.