Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Bahia de Los Angeles Beach Front Home
Susan Black

[*] posted on 12-19-2004 at 05:55 PM
Bahia de Los Angeles Beach Front Home

HOUSE FOR SALE
Wake up to the sound of pelicans splashing! Enjoy margaritas on the covered patio. Over 180 degree beach front views from main room. 1000 sq ft. Many windows, raised ceiling, solid block construction, private launch ramp and more. Listed with pictures on Baja Quest.
susanblackma@aol.com
Mike Humfreville
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 12-19-2004 at 06:54 PM
Susan...

I've seen that house before (only from the outside). I'm looking for a place, either land that I can purchase and build or an existing place. We've been all around the bay many, many times several times a year and can't find exactly what we want. We need at least 2 bedrooms and a large partitionad living area (like the Sherril's house) that can be used for sleeping as well, when we have guests. We really like it south of the village. We've looked at the Kennedy house in Vista al Mar but it was too small and the area was confining. We really want two stories to get the breeze.

If you hear of anything I would certainly appreciate knowing about it. We are planning a trip down in February or March and are going to try and finalize the buy-versus-build decision at that time.

I appreciate your efforts. You can reach us at (805) 933-1127 in Ventura County, California. My e-mail address is mhumfreville@hotmail.com. Or, if you respond, here is fine too.

Thanks again.
Susan Black

[*] posted on 12-19-2004 at 07:07 PM
Bahia de Los Angeles

Dear Mike,
I will let you know if I hear of anything larger than my place. Bahia is a great place. The marine life is incredable!
Susan
Mike Humfreville
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 12-19-2004 at 09:07 PM

My wife and I built a small hut where Gecko's is today in 1874 and spent the summer there. We spent as much time as we could there every year, mostly at La Gringa. In 1985, when our boys were 5 and 7, we built a better hut at Las Cuevitas (~3 miles north of La Gringa) for another summer and had a goat and burro and chickens and dogs (and coyotes and snakes) and a couple of unusual two-legged visitors.

We KNOW we will be living in the Bahia within the next year or less. We know the weather, the winds, the heat, and the storms. So it's not a possibility, it's going to happen soon and we look SOOO forward to it!

Again, I appreciate your help. Let's make certain it's reciprocal.
David K
Honored Nomad

Mood: Have Baja Fever

[*] posted on 12-19-2004 at 09:28 PM

Mike, 1874? You really are an old fart in Baja!:lol::lol::lol:
Susan Black

[*] posted on 12-19-2004 at 09:44 PM
Bahia de Los Angeles Beach Front Home

I noticed the date, too. It just made me feel "young" as a "newbie" and figured I hadn't had enough time in the sun (with those Baja water sports!)
Mike Humfreville
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 12-19-2004 at 10:26 PM

I yam an old phart, I yam, I yam!

Sixty two in fact, Social Security is on it's way! So is Bahia de Los Angeles!

Thanks guys...
Mexray
Super Nomad

Mood: Baja Time

[*] posted on 12-19-2004 at 11:55 PM
Mike...

I signed up for SSA last year...want to get some of my $ back before I attain 'room tempature'...just got a note from them that I'm gettin a $40 'raise' this year...Hee-Haw...that's about 4 cases of Pacifico when I'm in Mulege...count me in!

Enjoy that re-tire-ment...hope you're new 'Digs' in BOLA, where ever they end up, have a big enough driveway for us to park & camp o'night to 'bother' you from time-to-time....:biggrin:

[Edited on 20-12-2004 by Mexray]

According to my clock...anytime is \'BAJA TIME\' & as Jimmy Buffett says,
\"It doesn\'t use numbers or moving hands It always just says now...\"
Mike Humfreville
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 12-20-2004 at 01:17 AM
While I'm Very Old...

I do much enjoy friends and that is why we will find a place that capacitates them. In a year or so, we'll see you in Mulege and you guys can come up and spend time with us in Bahia de Los Angeles. Have a great Christmas if we don't converse before then!

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.