Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Gaucho Restaraunt Valle De Guadalupe
treuboff
Nomad

[*] posted on 10-22-2014 at 06:42 PM
Gaucho Restaraunt Valle De Guadalupe

Next to the Pemex and Marco's wine store. You got to try this place. An Argentinian owner chef grills some fantastic SA cuisine. Platter of Milk Lamb, goat chorizo, sausage, Chicken breast, beef rib steaks red and yellow bells perfectly grilled. Not to mention the bread and chimichuri dip, goat cheese oil cured sorranos and a huge bowl of salad Basque style. We had the order for up to 8 people ,and we were 3, and took home leftovers and ate 2 more meals. All drinks and food 810 pesos. I told him to charge more. What and end to our trip.
Estrella
Nomad

[*] posted on 10-22-2014 at 07:00 PM

Yummm! Will have to plan around that!
DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 10-22-2014 at 07:39 PM

Is this in San Antonio or Valle ? Sounds kinda upscale for Valle.

"YOU CAN'T LITTER ALUMINUM"
treuboff
Nomad

[*] posted on 10-22-2014 at 11:35 PM

San Antonio. Not upscale what so ever. Instead of dogs hanging around, there are cats waiting for scraps to hit the floor.
Maron
Nomad

[*] posted on 10-23-2014 at 09:49 AM

thanks for the review, we will have to try it.
Pompano
Elite Nomad

Mood: Optimistic

[*] posted on 10-23-2014 at 04:42 PM

Thanks for a good café review, trueboff. Very intriguing about the fellow being an Argentine, a country of great dishes. The Guacho menu sounds good...and this fellow should know his way around cooking beef.

Next trip down the Ruta de Vino we'll be sure to stop. Gracias.

I do what the voices in my tackle box tell me.
aguachico
Senior Nomad

Mood: logic cannot get thru to the illogical

[*] posted on 10-23-2014 at 05:39 PM

I think I have dined at this place. the dining area is a bit exposed to the elements, so it was like camping since we were there in the winter in the evening. This was two years ago mas o menos.

The menu was solid and the food was good. It was difficult as the temps caused the food to change quickly, but my girl hit it off with the mesera - so it was a all good. Wine, I remember a fire place, stuff about facebook, good meat and more wine. Affordable and open as the other more popular places in the area were already closed.

Two weeks BA made me understand that meals are an event from 9p-12a.

salud
bajaguy
Elite Nomad

Mood: must be 5 O'clock somewhere in Baja

[*] posted on 8-6-2015 at 07:56 AM
BUMP

Any updates??

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.