BajaNomad
Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Number of Posts in archives here...
Bob H
Elite Nomad

lol.gif posted on 8-29-2003 at 08:45 AM
Number of Posts in archives here...

I just went back into the archives of this message board. It really wasn't that active. But since the Amigos closure the number of posts went from an average of 2 or 3 per month to a whole bunch beginning this month. Unreal.
Bob H :o

The SAME boiling water that softens the potato hardens the egg. It's about what you are made of NOT the circumstance.
mcgyver
Nomad

[*] posted on 8-29-2003 at 11:58 AM
Flood of posts

Bob H you are so right! I have lurked on this board for sometime and posted some.
We maybe scaring Dug with all this!
Hope it remains freindly, I,ll try do keep my cool! since there is a page for political and a page for off topic maybe that will work. I can not help but beleive all the "Whining & Sniveling" post and personal attacts helped bring down the Amigoes board. I admire Earle for staying with it as long as he did.
As I have said before: " I know I can not spell, a lot of time even if spell check is available I am too busy living life to fast to worry about it" I am also hotheaded and hit back, but I am trying. The one thing I do not draw the line on is attacking the service members of the USA!
We can not all be rich yuppies so do not get on my SL and attacks on any US Military branch brings out the wild man in me.
I like this software if I learn how to use it. Lets let bygones be bygones and post in the proper place and don't make extra work for Doug refereeing. MHO

Bob and Susan
Elite Nomad

Mood: Full Time Residents

[*] posted on 8-29-2003 at 12:56 PM

Mgyver

You are sharp as h*ll.

Your posts and advice will assist all.:light:

our website is:
http://www.mulege.org
Bob H
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 8-29-2003 at 02:18 PM

I like the way this board is set up. For example, if someone wants to talk politics and get all riled up over it, there's a place for it. Not all of us end up getting involved that way. There seems to be a place for everyone here.

Mcgyver: I agree with you about anyone making attacks or insults about the military! I also agree that we should let all bygones be bygones and try to get along.

Viva Baja!
Bob H

The SAME boiling water that softens the potato hardens the egg. It's about what you are made of NOT the circumstance.

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.