BajaNomad
Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
Author: Subject: ***SALE PENDING*** MUST SELL - Least expensive houses are getting snapped up...
Robinhood
Nomad

Mood: Health is wealth!

[*] posted on 12-7-2014 at 02:22 PM
***SALE PENDING*** MUST SELL - Least expensive houses are getting snapped up...

Least expensive house in the best neighborhood is the description on this one.

http://bajasur.en.craigslist.com.mx/reb/4794550732.html

Enjoy the amenities of a club house and really nice pool without having to clean either one...very low HOA fee covers year round maintenance and full time security. Can't beat it.

Come into Mago's bakery in downtown Mulege and see what we have under exclusive while enjoying a made to order breakfast or sweet roll with coffee.

Contact me through the Craigslist ad or http://www.mulege-properties.com/

[Edited on 12-16-2014 by Robinhood]

http://www.mulege-properties.info
011 52 1 615 103 3546 (cell from USA)
+52-615-153-1035 (From the USA) Office.
+52-1-615-153-1123 (From the USA Home
615-153-1035/615-153-1123 from Mexico
My cell works the best if you have a problem dialing from the USA, just email me and I will call you back at your convenience.
*Stop for a cappuccino, sweet roll, or an organic lasagna at MAGO's Bakery all winter long.*
Robinhood
Nomad

[*] posted on 12-11-2014 at 03:53 PM
Finder's fee available as always....

It's been a good season and I have buyers (and sellers) so let me know if you are looking to buy or sell and I can help all parties involved complete a smooth transaction.

My goal and mission is trouble free transactions for my clients along with good vibes.

Bring me a buyer and a completed sale gets a finder's fee.

Stop by Mago's bakery for some handmade ice-cream or a milk-shake and check out our portfolio.

[Edited on 12-12-2014 by Robinhood]

My cell works the best if you have a problem dialing from the USA, just email me and I will call you back at your convenience.
*Stop for a cappuccino, sweet roll, or an organic lasagna at MAGO's Bakery all winter long.*
Robinhood
Nomad

[*] posted on 12-15-2014 at 07:44 PM
***Sale Pending****

The chance to pick up a place whether for retirement or investment is now I am hearing over and over again.

Low annual taxes, near the bottom of the market, and relatively low maintenance fees make these properties a great way to diversify and transfer easily to future generations.

Please visit Mago's Bakery for a piece of bread pudding heaven with a scoop or two of fresh made ice-cream on top and see what Mulege Properties exclusive listings can do for you.

Bajaboy
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 12-15-2014 at 08:02 PM

With all the advertising and promoting going on here, maybe you should give Doug a kick back:light:

DianaT
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 12-15-2014 at 08:14 PM

Quote: Originally posted by Bajaboy  
With all the advertising and promoting going on here, maybe you should give Doug a kick back:light:

That would probably be a good idea for many who use this forum mainly for advertising of their businesses. :light:

But I doubt that would happen
chuckie
Elite Nomad

Mood: Weary

[*] posted on 12-15-2014 at 08:34 PM

David K would owe him the farm....every post is an ad...

Robinhood
Nomad

[*] posted on 12-15-2014 at 08:45 PM
Credit where credit is due......

Quote: Originally posted by DianaT  

That would probably be a good idea for many who use this forum mainly for advertising of their businesses. :light:

Actually I have mentioned to the forum owner before that I will definitely donate something to his kitty if the sale comes from a hit here (you can check my first posts for just this suggestion) but most of my contacts come from other advertising or references and I am careful not overwhelm since I am sensitive to spam myself......

I appreciate very much the service that Nomads provides for dissemination of information and happenings around Baja. Absolutely invaluable for information during natural disasters.

The biggest detractor on public forums is the ability for mean spirited or misguided commentaries from drive-by or serial posters. I think Doug has caught on to that and limited them somewhat so Nomads can grow back into the good-natured Baja board it was always meant to be.

My two-cents. Thanks for your support.

DianaT
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 12-15-2014 at 09:56 PM

Quote: Originally posted by Robinhood  
Quote: Originally posted by DianaT  

Actually I have mentioned to the forum owner before that I will definitely donate something to his kitty if the sale comes from a hit here (you can check my first posts for just this suggestion) but most of my contacts come from other advertising or references and I am careful not overwhelm since I am sensitive to spam myself......

I appreciate very much the service that Nomads provides for dissemination of information and happenings around Baja. Absolutely invaluable for information during natural disasters.

The biggest detractor on public forums is the ability for mean spirited or misguided commentaries from drive-by or serial posters. I think Doug has caught on to that and limited them somewhat so Nomads can grow back into the good-natured Baja board it was always meant to be.

My two-cents. Thanks for your support.

Hey, the comment was NOT directed toward you in anyway --- may have sounded that way, for which I apologize. We sold our property in Baja and know how difficult that can be.

There are just so many on going businesses that are allowed to advertise at will, over and over again, while others are expected to only use paid advertisements and that just is so biased. But it is the way it is.

bajabuddha
Banned

Mood: Always cranky unless medicated

[*] posted on 12-15-2014 at 11:21 PM

IT'S THE AMERICAN WAY.

ON BAJA NOMADS,

IN BAJA MEXICO,

THE AMERICAN WAY.

As always, it's always about the $, not the Mexicanos. Now comes the rebuttal about how it's all for THEIR economy....... yeah, right.

I don't have a BUCKET LIST, but I do have a F***- IT LIST a mile long!

86 - 45*

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.