BajaNomad
Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Large fixer-upper with great views and lots of space. Posada Hill.
Robinhood
Nomad

Mood: Health is wealth!

[*] posted on 2-14-2015 at 08:05 PM
Large fixer-upper with great views and lots of space. Posada Hill.

http://bajasur.en.craigslist.com.mx/reb/4876234386.html

This is a nice deal for someone handy with home improvements. Real potential for not much money.

Stop by Mago's Bakery for more information and a sweet roll.:light:

http://www.mulege-properties.info
011 52 1 615 103 3546 (cell from USA)
+52-615-153-1035 (From the USA) Office.
+52-1-615-153-1123 (From the USA Home
615-153-1035/615-153-1123 from Mexico
My cell works the best if you have a problem dialing from the USA, just email me and I will call you back at your convenience.
*Stop for a cappuccino, sweet roll, or an organic lasagna at MAGO's Bakery all winter long.*
mtgoat666
Select Nomad

Mood: Hot n spicy

[*] posted on 2-14-2015 at 08:13 PM

Quote: Originally posted by Robinhood  
http://bajasur.en.craigslist.com.mx/reb/4876234386.html

This is a nice deal for someone handy with home improvements. Real potential for not much money.

Stop by Mago's Bakery for more information and a sweet roll.:light:

Fixer?
Looks like a tear down.
Nice view.
gnukid
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 2-14-2015 at 08:42 PM

This place looks like an amazing spot and is definitely in the range of 9-12k asking for the lot
Pompano
Elite Nomad

Mood: Optimistic

[*] posted on 2-15-2015 at 01:36 PM

A bit of a sidetrack...

Seeing this ad brought back a few memories of this place with the gorgeous view. I spent many good times there long ago when it first belonged to fellow Scandinavian, 'Dr. Lil', no shrinking violet, who was one of the early literary contributors to our area, and also a bridge 'life master'. An elderly lady, she loved her pets and all animals....I remember her feeding some rascal raccoons who would visit for a handout. Then later the house went to 'Jack', an active auto store entrepreneur and blue-water sailor who anchored his Beneteau 50-footer in the bay below the porch. We fished & sailed together many times. Was always enjoyable to spend times at this casa when both these nice 'Baja characters' owned it. Makes one wonder who the next personality will be..?

I do what the voices in my tackle box tell me.
Bajahowodd
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 2-15-2015 at 05:44 PM

Quote: Originally posted by gnukid  
This place looks like an amazing spot and is definitely in the range of 9-12k asking for the lot

Correct, sir. This place looks like a single wide mobile home with an addition. One would have to be crazy to pay that price for a pieza de mierda like that.
durrelllrobert
Elite Nomad

Mood: thriving in Baja

[*] posted on 2-16-2015 at 11:22 AM

Quote: Originally posted by Bajahowodd  
Quote: Originally posted by gnukid  

Correct, sir. This place looks like a single wide mobile home with an addition. One would have to be crazy to pay that price for a pieza de mierda like that.

I think you are only looking at the first photo that does show what looks like a single wide with addition. You're not looking at photos of main concrete block house and garage that are above it. Don't know the lot size but I agree that $12k could be a bargain for the right person (not me).

Bob Durrell
woody with a view
PITA Nomad

Mood: Everchangin'

[*] posted on 2-16-2015 at 11:27 AM

isn't the price $65k? where does $12k come from?

durrelllrobert
Elite Nomad

Mood: thriving in Baja

[*] posted on 2-16-2015 at 12:47 PM

Quote: Originally posted by woody with a view  
isn't the price $65k? where does $12k come from?

Just refering to what gnukid posted "This place looks like an amazing spot and is definitely in the range of 9-12k asking for the lot"

Bob Durrell
Robinhood
Nomad

Mood: Health is wealth!

[*] posted on 2-16-2015 at 02:21 PM
Thank you Pompano....

There will be someone with the skills to bring this place back to it's glory for well under the price of a completed house in the same neighborhood.

It is approx. 1,200 sq. ft. with an approx. 500 sq. ft garage so that is larger than any double wide I have ever seen. The land is titled and around 639 sq. mts. with the possibility of buying the surrounding lots at the same time for a very good price giving you the ability to build more houses or create a significant compound.

Unfortunately it is in a miserable state and I was very clear about the fixer-upper status of various parts of the buildings. The stonework is solid so it is really a framework to do what you want.

Thanks to the two-cents crowd's posts this keeps at the top of the real-estate available section which helps my clients out. So thank you for your input however incorrect it may be.

If you have any serious interest please feel free to call, Skype, email or best of all options - see me in person while eating a crock-pot beef sand-which with a cup of au-jus made fresh daily at Mago's Bakery.

[Edited on 3-2-2015 by Robinhood]

http://www.mulege-properties.info
011 52 1 615 103 3546 (cell from USA)
+52-615-153-1035 (From the USA) Office.
+52-1-615-153-1123 (From the USA Home
615-153-1035/615-153-1123 from Mexico
My cell works the best if you have a problem dialing from the USA, just email me and I will call you back at your convenience.
*Stop for a cappuccino, sweet roll, or an organic lasagna at MAGO's Bakery all winter long.*
Stickers
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 2-17-2015 at 03:03 PM

That is a spectacular setting above the bay. Half the guys on this board could restore that home with $25,000.

If the Beneteau 50 was included it would add $250,000 to the price :lol:

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.