Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  2    4
Author: Subject: Mark and Olivia today
ELINVESTIG8R
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 3-4-2015 at 05:12 AM

Quote: Originally posted by bajabuddha  
Let me state for the record, I think DK is 2 lbs of B.S. in a one-pound bag when it comes to his political rants. Maps, Baja history, more power to him. I had an afternoon with DK in MARK'S BAR and believed he was the main man of Nomads gathering more info... although there was no gathering, just outflow.

HOWEVER:
In this situation, DK is spot-on. I was a neighbor of Buenaventura for months at a time and for many years, even before Mark came on the scene. I had a good relationship with both Mark and Olivia for many years, spent a LOT of time over there, just a mile from my winter home, and more than just "a burger and beer once or twice a year" as most posters here. We've had our differences too. This situation is all a matter of long-term bullying and criminal attempts at acquisition of property under Mexican standards, and he who has the biggest pockets pushes the most buttons.

I saw first-hand all the carnage that happened at Buenaventura; armed thugs, looting and stripping of everything take-able, burning of buildings... vandalism, customer and owner harrassments........So think of this. If you had business venture, would you destroy your own hotel? Would you strip and gut all your holdings, and vandalize all your potential income property? Would you hide behind the name "The Black Hand" and let a potential gold mine not only rot, but order someone to burn parts of it?

I owe nothing to the Burbeys, have no more relations to them. However I won't sit idly by and watch the defamation and slander from internet bullies and false statements, especially hurtful abuse just for discretization. Notice a similar pattern here between Munoz and his bestest buddy? Hit below the belt for personal discretization? Typical; pukes take cheap shots. Real cheap; with NO HONOR. Mark shared many a campfire and martini at my place, and nobody got hurt.

And, also for the record, my old friends are still my friends; they would agree they wouldn't rub shoulders at the bar with La Mano
Negro or you, remf. Cheap shooter, like your buddy in Texas; shoot 'em in the back.

My rebuttal to bajabuddha. Enough said unless you wish to go for more!!

motoged
Elite Nomad

Mood: Gettin' Better

[*] posted on 3-4-2015 at 11:59 AM

Oh, boy....here we go again....:rolleyes:

I suggest that some of us Coopers may discern which feed to pick up that cartoon guy throws down.....it may be tainted with Agent Orange or some such toxic residue....

Don't believe everything you think....
dtbushpilot
Ultra Nomad

Mood: Tranquilo

[*] posted on 3-4-2015 at 12:51 PM

Oh boy, a new group! Can I be one of the new "coopers"? Please, pretty please:lol::lol:

"Life is tough".....It's even tougher if you're stupid.....
motoged
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 3-4-2015 at 12:57 PM

David,
Sure....someone will be in charge of T-shirt designs, bumper stickers, and coffee mugs (other than "Sreamin' Airlines" mugs).

If we have a board meeting, would you host it and serve pizza? :cool: :biggrin:

vgabndo
Ultra Nomad

Mood: Checking-off my bucket list.

[*] posted on 3-4-2015 at 01:08 PM

Quote: Originally posted by David K  
I don't drink the same Kool Aid as some of you, so I DO NOT get it... Chuckie, you opened this thread with a photo to prove Mark is not in jail, now you say I am full of **it for AGREEING with you???

Is this a Mars/ Venus thing? I don't get it... Are so many of you that easy to jump on the burn Mark and Olivia band wagon, but why? They have harmed nobody. None of ramuma's claims came true of crimes. Still standing by the underdog here, Mark. As said above, he has not run from Bahia Concepcion. Where is ramuma... hundreds of miles away?

Whoa....slow down and second and check your buzz words. The people who drank the poison (which was NOT Kool Aid) were a bunch of Christian dupes who let a whack job Christian "reverend" convince them to kill their children then themselves. How the hell does that relate to the issue at hand? And, (correct me if I wrong) the most common reference to Mars and Venus is a male/female distinction based on the John Gray book about heterosexual relationships. To give more force to your arguments, I invite you to write in common declarative sentences. "None of ramuma's claims came true of crimes." I majored in English and I need an interpreter. :no:

[Edited on 3-4-2015 by vgabndo]

Undoubtedly, there are people who cannot afford to give the anchor of sanity even the slightest tug. Sam Harris

"The situation is far too dire for pessimism."
Bill Kauth

Carl Sagan said, "We are a way for the cosmos to know itself."

PEACE, LOVE AND FISH TACOS
dtbushpilot
Ultra Nomad

Mood: Tranquilo

[*] posted on 3-4-2015 at 01:10 PM

Quote: Originally posted by motoged  
David,
Sure....someone will be in charge of T-shirt designs, bumper stickers, and coffee mugs (other than "Sreamin' Airlines" mugs).

If we have a board meeting, would you host it and serve pizza? :cool: :biggrin:

I showed up late to the party last time and never made it past PFC in the chicken coop group. If I'm going to host a board meeting I want to be a General....full bird Colonel at least....

"Life is tough".....It's even tougher if you're stupid.....
motoged
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 3-4-2015 at 01:43 PM

David,
No problem with your ranking....I will just throw some spaghetti on your shoulders, some mustard and ketchup on your chest, and we are off to a good start.

Anything to get some of that pizza.

Hell, I will even wear a scarf :lol:

Uh....and that might be a "bored" meeting.

[Edited on 3-4-2015 by motoged]

chuckie
Elite Nomad

Mood: Weary

[*] posted on 3-4-2015 at 02:06 PM

Motoged? I hate to post my picture on here, because I am so much better looking than you, and I know it drives you further into your shell...When am I getting those beers you promised?

motoged
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 3-4-2015 at 03:51 PM

Chuckie,
I think I saw a pic of you on BN recently....maybe w/Mark at Buenaventura....if so, not much of a contest :biggrin:

As for the beer....I may not be back south to Baja for almost two years from now....closing down work in 15 months....back south after that....Dec /2016????

So.....the beer will have time to chill.....I haven't forgotten :saint:

tripledigitken
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 3-4-2015 at 04:16 PM

sometimes it's just hard to step back, heh?

Two years before your next trip, that's a tough one.

Quote: Originally posted by motoged  
....I am not rushing to any conclusions as to guilt/innocence....but am taking a step back from the fray and watching how the process of "right-wrong/ good-bad" unfolds here.
motoged
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 3-4-2015 at 05:14 PM

TDK,
yep....I get the DT's just thinking about it....:(

chuckie
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 3-4-2015 at 05:36 PM

Oh NO! not the DT's again....I might just haveto chase you down in BC, eh?

chuckie
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 3-4-2015 at 05:38 PM

Hoser...Forgot that part....:biggrin:

Pages:  1  2    4

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.