BajaNomad
Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Mulege on the River
Bajatrvlr

[*] posted on 1-7-2005 at 12:54 PM
Mulege on the River

Here's another Mulege property I'm puting on for a friend from town. It can be seen at:

Hi my name is Dustin Brown,
My web page is: http://bajaquest.com/dbrown/
Thanks for responding to my ad on our Mulege house.

Here is some additional information on the property:
Kitchen and dining area: 27?x 15?;
Family/Entertainment room: 18?x 9? with an 11?x 9? loft that can be used as a spare bedroom.

Laundry Room: 12? x 7? + Maytag washer and dryer.
Guesthouse with full bath: 16? x 11?.

Storage Unit: 10?x 10? (newly built)

We are currently in the process of building adding a new bedroom & bath. The bedroom is 17? x 14? & the bathroom is 12?x12?.

All of the interior rooms have Window A/C units.

Our property is about 200?from the river where I have my boat moored in a newly built dock/slip ? this is included in the sales price. Even though we are only 200? to the river our house is situated at the end of a dead end street & is therefore, very private.

None of the existing buildings are more than 5 years old & everything is excellent condition

It should be noted that in Mexico you don't own the land itself but you have a long-term lease with the Landlord. Our Landlord lives here locally and is always most accommodating & cooperative.

When you buy here ? you are buying all the improvements, structures and all that sits on the property. The land is leased for a period of 10 years at a time so you have a locked in price for that period. The price on a new lease is $197. per month which is very reasonable! The lease includes daily garbage pickup plus streets are maintained continuously. In addition, there is an Activity building which is available for parties &/or gatherings & there is no cost to use it.

We are located 85 miles north from Loreto, which is an International airport ? the airport code is: LTO. As a suggestion, some people like to leave a vehicle here in Mulege and fly in & out of Loreto. In addition, there is a private landing strip just a short walk from our house that is available so if you have a private plane or friends that do ? it?s perfect. Also, there are daily flights from Guaymas (mainland Mexico) to a small airport 10 minutes North of Mulege. So access by air to Mulege is easy. If you are driving down from California ? Mulege is a full day?s drive or if you can cross the border at Nogales, Arizona ? it is a 5 hour (4-lane Toll Road) to Guaymas where you & your vehicle may board the Ferry that goes to Santa Rosalia 3 times each week. It?s easy & affordable.

All sale transactions here are in cash &/or cashiers check.
I will pay all the taxes and closing costs so all you pay is the asking price.

I have other items for sale that can be purchased either with the house or sold separately. I?ve included the list just for your information:

1) 22?Panga (fishing boat) with a 2004 4 cycle Mercury outboard

2) 2004 Polaris 4-wheeler magnum 330 4 x 4 (ATV)
3) 1997 Nissan truck
4) 1997 Nissan car (4 door)

One last note ? if you are familiar with the Baja you know it to be very dry and arid ? thereby making Mulege even more enchanting. It is a small fishing village that has become a very lush Oasis with thousands of palm trees lining the Mulege River. This little village is unique in that it is located where the Mulege River, the Sea of Cortez & the Bay of Conception meet.

If you have any questions feel free to E-mail or call.

Dustin Brown
Bajangles@aol.com
MULEGE #011-52-615-1530-107 CELL 760-809-2326

Here's some additional information regarding renting this property:

Mulege home for sale or RENT (very private). If interested in renting, we have a cottage with full bathroom on our property and a detached outdoor/indoor complete kitchen with all the amenities. There is a minimum of a two week stay at $250 U.S. currency, two person maximum and a $200 refundable security deposit (required upon reservation). Just a short walk from the airstrip close to the Mulege River and the Sea of Cortez, "Mulege" is one of the prettiest towns in Baja California and we are located in the "Oasis Residential Park." Our house is a spacious home with an outdoor/indoor complete kitchen, oversized master bedroom with large bathroom, sleeping loft with downstairs office, and guest cottage with full bathroom. A turnkey property includes lots of household items and more. Our property has water, electricity, septic and your own deep water dock on the Muleg? River. Purchase price is $139,900 U.S. currency.

[Edited on 2-17-2005 by Bajatrvlr]

[Edited on 7-16-2005 by Bajatrvlr]
Bajatrvlr

[*] posted on 1-7-2005 at 12:57 PM
Ops!

Make that messenger...And here's the contact Info:

Dustin Brown
Bajangles@aol.com
MULEGE #011-52-615-1530-107 CELL 760-809-2326
capt. mike
Elite Nomad

Mood: Sling time!

question.gif posted on 1-7-2005 at 02:57 PM
how much for the boat?

i'll check in next week...?

formerly Ordained in Rev. Ewing\'s Church by Mail - busted on tax fraud.......
Now joined L. Ron Hoover\'s church of Appliantology
\"Remember there is a big difference between kneeling down and bending over....\"

www.facebook.com/michael.l.goering
capt. mike
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 1-8-2005 at 09:14 AM
Bob, FYI - i called Dustin

the boat/vehicles are not avail seperately.
only negotiable if you buy the house.

Ha! that makes it easy....settle the house price and then pop the breaker/closer - throw in the extras and done deal....or not....wish i was a player today, it's a very nice property, am very familiar with it.
the private dock is a real winner.:tumble:

\"Remember there is a big difference between kneeling down and bending over....\"

Bajatrvlr

[*] posted on 1-8-2005 at 10:49 PM
Just the messenger...

As I said, I'm just the messenger. Did you ever find a 1mtr. dish?

Bob
rogerj1
Nomad

[*] posted on 1-9-2005 at 01:32 AM
Hey Capitan Miguel

This looks like a possibility. I might need to hook up with someone like yourself to check this place out. What does it cost to get onself down to Mulege?
capt. mike
Elite Nomad

lol.gif posted on 1-9-2005 at 08:53 AM
Roger.....Rogerj1,.....?! ha!!

Wait a sec....10-4, Rogerj1....
yes , that sounded better

How many seats can you fill?
I want to go next fri, would have 2 seats avail from PHX.

I'll u2u you....you you??!
..... there it goes again....

And Bob - no, no 1 meter yet...

no no...:lol::lol::lol:

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.