Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
Author: Subject: 4 JR 1st Draft: 2nd pass at Baja Search Rescue Logo
RandyMacSC/SO
Special Correspondent

[*] posted on 1-12-2005 at 06:30 AM
4 JR 1st Draft: 2nd pass at Baja Search Rescue Logo

Hello Jr,

First things first: I hope you are feeling much better. Haven't been available to log onto Baja Nomad for some time.

I'm delinquent as heck on getting this completed, and I have been mighty peeed at myself :mad: , but I was able to find some spare time last night and this is a new 2nd pass draft at creating the BAJA SEARCH & RESCUE logo that I promised.

It's no where near finished, but before I go any further I thought I would post this 2nd pass draft to get some feedback from you if you are up to it.

I am working at a new job -- even though I should be in Baja as planned, but the new job is good and it makes for limited spare time right now , but this is very important to me to complete the BS&Rescue logo as soon as I can.

Need to figure out how to add some cliffs with ancient rock art as per your suggestion. As well, I will be making it more look like the vehicle behind is being towed or rescued. The detailed work like the back 3 side windows in the Van, thicker tow rope, more cactus, rocks, scrub brush stuff, ground, rough road, sun in background, etc, will hopefully give it a better look. And of course the Baja Search & Rescue text will have to be added and the cougar or mountain lion and the other suggestions should be considered. But I don't think it should be too cluttered.

Got a little too off course the last try. I hope this new 2nd draft pass is on the right track. I have tried to make the vehicles more beefy looking as per your request. No wussy stuff like last time.

Any feedback would be appreciated. :?:

RandyMac

[Edited on 1-12-2005 by RandyMac]

==============================================
Ole' Irish saying (Gaelic): 'Go neirigh an bothar leat, go mbeidh an gaoth choiche sa droim agat, is go mbeidh tu thuas ar neamh leath-uair roimh is eol don diabhal go bhuil tu marbh'.... OR 'May the road rise up to meet you, May the wind always be at your back, and May you be in Heaven a half hour before the Devil knows you're dead'

Bruce R Leech
Elite Nomad

Mood: A lot cooler than Mulege

[*] posted on 1-12-2005 at 08:28 AM

Nice Logo RandyMac]. but who is that driving the Van?

[Edited on 1-12-2005 by Bruce R Leech]

Bruce R Leech
Ensenada

jrbaja
Ultra Nomad

lol.gif posted on 1-12-2005 at 08:57 AM
Too cool Randy

From what I see there, I will leave it in your hands Amigo. Mi gusta!!
Keep up the good work!! And thank you.
azusa_bob
Banned

Mood: Hot to Trot!!

lol.gif posted on 1-12-2005 at 01:43 PM

But why is that truck pulling out JR's POS van in reverse!? :lol::lol::moon::moon: And whose that riding shot gun? I am jeolous :fire: I've spent many a fine hour in the back of JR's sweet "stabbin' cabin"!!

[Edited on 1-12-2005 by azusa_bob]
RandyMacSC/SO
Special Correspondent

[*] posted on 1-12-2005 at 08:00 PM
He he he. A little chuckle before I go for a run.

I'm pleased you like it so far JR.

By the way JR. Read some of the other posts. You've been real busy, but you're a broad shouldered fellow.

No matter what I think of this after reading some of the posts.

"I may disagree with what you have to say, but I shall defend to the death your right to say it."

Voltaire, (Attributed); originated in "The Friends of Voltaire", 1906, by S. G. Tallentyre (Evelyn Beatrice Hall)

Stabbin Cabin? Good one azusa_bob. Made me chuckle.

RandyMac

==============================================
Ole' Irish saying (Gaelic): 'Go neirigh an bothar leat, go mbeidh an gaoth choiche sa droim agat, is go mbeidh tu thuas ar neamh leath-uair roimh is eol don diabhal go bhuil tu marbh'.... OR 'May the road rise up to meet you, May the wind always be at your back, and May you be in Heaven a half hour before the Devil knows you're dead'

azusa_bob
Banned

Mood: Hot to Trot!!

[*] posted on 1-13-2005 at 01:23 PM

Hey Randy! Is that Jack and Margie in the pick up? Usually we are all partying sans trousers in the crushed velvet splendor of JR's van! :lol::lol::moon::moon:

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.