Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Baja Search and Rescue for Roberto
jrbaja
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 1-12-2005 at 05:21 PM
Baja Search and Rescue for Roberto

If you are in a hurry for your free guide, I can just send you a copy of the nonsense available now, or, I can continue to research and set up dependable contacts throughout the peninsula and send you something that actually works.
I have spent a lot of time researching for BSAR, not just a quick trip up and down the peninsula writing down the numbers of police stations to make a quick buck and say I wrote a book on Baja.:lol:
Unlike many, I take pride in what I do and this project is meant to help all travelers whether they speak Spanish or not. And it works.
Perhaps some of you who lack patience would rather have a copy of the other nonsense available and you can call Oso or Braulio, those fluent speakers of Spanish to interpret to someone that you have a flat in the desert and you left your jack on the nightstand:lol:
Patience is a virtue Amigo and those who receive the books will see the value when they are complete. They arent just fishwrap or playthings compiled in a quick trip.
I promise they will be ready sometime around ma?ana. And Roberto, yours will be the first one sent as I do respect you for your assistance although not so much for your posts.:O
Roberto
Banned

[*] posted on 1-12-2005 at 08:15 PM

Actually, JR, I have no use for your guide, so keep it (as long as you like) and send it to someone who might actually need it. But thanks anyway.

The point was that you should not make promises unless and until you intend to keep them - unless, of course you are doing so for other motives, something I am seriously starting to suspect is the real reason behind your posts.

I am way past being tired of the crap you post, especially from someone who can't speak the language and lives in friggin' Rosarito. And preaches about border towns and gringo enclaves.
Me No
Banned

[*] posted on 1-12-2005 at 08:31 PM

JR probably speaks better spanish than you think. Anywho.

The guide he is working on will be of use to all baja travelers. I saw what he called a rough draft and it is very detailed, with just a few villages left to fill in. I would give specifics, but it is not my place.

Of course people who know everything will find it useless.

How about a trip report JR. I need to hear the rest of the story. Start with just south of Mulege.

[Edited on 1-13-2005 by Me No]
Roberto
Banned

[*] posted on 1-12-2005 at 09:40 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Me No
Of course people who know everything will find it useless.

Me-No, you're killin' me here! :lol::lol::lol: :o:o:o
Roberto
Banned

[*] posted on 1-12-2005 at 09:43 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by jrbaja
Patience is a virtue Amigo and those who receive the books will see the value when they are complete.

Keep posting JR, with each word you do nothing but confirm just how inadequate and inept you really are.

As far as calling Oso or Braulio to interpret, that won't be necessary because I speak Spanish, even though I haven't lived in Rosarito for 10+ years. Of course, I haven't had the opportunity to be exposed to those pearls of philosophical and sociological wisdom either. But hey, to each his own. :lol::lol::lol:

[Edited on 1-13-2005 by Roberto]
jrbaja
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 1-13-2005 at 11:01 AM
Roberto

Make up your mind.:light:

And there we go with the name calling again. I guess one of us has a problem, that's for sure. And you may as well get over the Rosarito thing while your at it. I almost miss it there because it is fun but, you don't really have much of an idea of who I am or what I do. You might be surprised, not that you would be interested or ever need any assistance here with your spanish speaking self!:lol:
Braulio
Nomad

[*] posted on 1-13-2005 at 11:13 AM

jr - Try this name on for size man - you're a hypocrite. You name-call all the time - in fact you're the nomad master at that activity.

I brought up the fact about your lack of even rudimentary spanish because you are constanty yapping and putting down gringos in Mexico who don't have command of the language.

So there you go sir - you are by definition a hypocrite.

(some over the top stuff deleted)

Chau guys - good luck on the guide.

[Edited on 1-13-2005 by Braulio]
jrbaja
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 1-13-2005 at 11:27 AM
Name calling?

gringo or P-nche gringo? And who exactly is being called either one? I know but don't name names.
Anyways, call me what you will. I'm just a P-nche gringo that lives in a gringo enclave and has visited Baja once.:yawn:
azusa_bob
Banned

Mood: Hot to Trot!!

[*] posted on 1-13-2005 at 01:17 PM

Hey JR! How 'bout a kiss on the huevos?! Maybe you can get Oso to translate for you! :lol::lol::moon::moon:
azusa_bob
Banned

Mood: Hot to Trot!!

[*] posted on 1-13-2005 at 01:54 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by jrbaja
Patience is a virtue Amigo and those who receive the books will see the value when they are complete. They arent just fishwrap

:light: I've already got a use in mind for the pages in JR's book!! :moon::moon::moon::moon::moon::moon::moon: :lol::lol:

[Edited on 1-13-2005 by azusa_bob]

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.