BajaNomad
Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Calling Capt. Mike? Fly from Cabo to Ensenada or Tijuana?
RandyMacSC/SO
Special Correspondent

[*] posted on 1-14-2005 at 05:59 PM
Calling Capt. Mike? Fly from Cabo to Ensenada or Tijuana?

Capt. Mike, I posted a message a few minutes ago about Canada USA border hassles.

See recent post Question?

My buddy, former hockey player might consider flying to Cabo from Vancouver as long as he can fly back from Cabo to Tijuana area or Ensenada, in a small plane. He hates the big ones. Of course I've always told him about your screaming tails and he's in.

I am trying to help him schedule an extended Baja trip for year and your wild ride services will be required, and my only concern is that when you 2 get together, it will be called more than Screaming Airlines.

I'll go to your site tomorrow, but just wanted to ask how booked you are this spring and early summer?

RandyMac

[Edited on 1-15-2005 by RandyMac]

==============================================
Ole' Irish saying (Gaelic): 'Go neirigh an bothar leat, go mbeidh an gaoth choiche sa droim agat, is go mbeidh tu thuas ar neamh leath-uair roimh is eol don diabhal go bhuil tu marbh'.... OR 'May the road rise up to meet you, May the wind always be at your back, and May you be in Heaven a half hour before the Devil knows you're dead'

capt. mike
Elite Nomad

Mood: Sling time!

thumbup.gif posted on 1-15-2005 at 08:12 AM
As the song goes.......call me, pick up the phone

and just call me.....(Downtown? Petula Clark??) too bad typewriters don't have little "note" symbols like for sheeeeet music....

anyway, Big Mac....sure, get in touch and off I/you/we/he/she go. Present schedules involve whale trips to Laguna San Ignacio through march, clinic trips to Lopez Mateos through july (always the 2nd weekend of the months booked to assist in our charity bringing med care to the VERY needy).

April and May are otherwise very open except the USA 3-day holidays and my upcoming cumpleano major blowout . you can email me or PM me here, or contact me through the FlyBaja website as well as my business website www.comanchebuilders.com (new site thx to the efforts of Bob and Susan, active Baja fanatics and developers of Playa Frambes in Bahia Concepcion.

Let's do it!!! :bounce:

formerly Ordained in Rev. Ewing\'s Church by Mail - busted on tax fraud.......
Now joined L. Ron Hoover\'s church of Appliantology
\"Remember there is a big difference between kneeling down and bending over....\"

www.facebook.com/michael.l.goering
RandyMacSC/SO
Special Correspondent

[*] posted on 1-15-2005 at 03:22 PM
Thanks Captain Mike...

I'll go to the web site and get the info then call you on Monday. My friend is out of town until Sunday night, so I'll be speaking with him Monday morning.

The open schedules in April in May sound like the timing is about right.

Thanks again.

RandyMac

==============================================
Ole' Irish saying (Gaelic): 'Go neirigh an bothar leat, go mbeidh an gaoth choiche sa droim agat, is go mbeidh tu thuas ar neamh leath-uair roimh is eol don diabhal go bhuil tu marbh'.... OR 'May the road rise up to meet you, May the wind always be at your back, and May you be in Heaven a half hour before the Devil knows you're dead'

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.