BajaNomad
Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
Author: Subject: boat for sale - 1991 Malibu PICS. (SOLD)
BajaBlanca
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 9-4-2015 at 08:06 PM
boat for sale - 1991 Malibu PICS. (SOLD)

This was sent to me by a friend who has to sell the boat for health reasons:

Dear Blanca,

We ask a favor of you. We have a boat we need to sell as my health and age will not let us handle it any more. It is in covered storage in Mulege. If you know of someone who may be interested please forward this email to them or give them our email address. The boat motor & trailer are in excellent condition and are noted below. We are asking $4,500.00US or best offer.

The boat is a 1991 Malibu, center consol,18.5 feet long fiberglass. It is deep vee and is in excellent condition. It has a new marine radio, fish finder, and gas gauge. It has a new fire extinguisher, paddle, and comes with 2 anchors/rope. It has two new batteries with a 3 way selector switch and new bilge pump. It also has a new storage & travel cover. We invested a lot of upkeep in the boat, motor and trailer before we took it to Mulege two years ago.

The motor is a Yamaha, 115 HP. It is a two stroke. With a new water pump and thermostat. It has a stainless steel prop and a new SS spare prop. The lower unit was serviced with new oil and new spark plugs. The boat was only used 4 times before I became ill. The trailer has new tires with two good spare tires, wheels and new bearings in the axle. It has new 5 ft. guide sideboards. A new pulley, winch, and strap on front. This boat is excellent for fishing the ocean.
---------------------------------------------------------------

EMAIL IS LYNETTE: benalyn@juno.com

I will ask for photos as none were sent but please write directly to them. I have NO further info. other than what is written above. Thanks.

[Edited on 9-6-2015 by BajaBlanca]

[Edited on 10-17-2015 by BajaBlanca]

Come visit La Bocana

https://sites.google.com/view/bajabocanahotel/home

And always remember, life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by those moments that take our breath away.
BajaNomad
Super Administrator
Thread Moved
9-5-2015 at 01:09 AM
monoloco
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 9-5-2015 at 05:57 PM

Is there a way to get some photos?

"The future ain't what it used to be"
BajaBlanca
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 9-5-2015 at 09:00 PM

Come visit La Bocana

https://sites.google.com/view/bajabocanahotel/home

And always remember, life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by those moments that take our breath away.
desertcpl
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 9-6-2015 at 08:34 AM

nice boat and looks like a good buy for some one
CJ
Nomad

Mood: It's cool with me

[*] posted on 9-23-2015 at 09:52 PM

Is this still for sale?
captkw
Ultra Nomad

Mood: new dog/missing the old 1

[*] posted on 9-24-2015 at 02:44 PM
Yammy 115HP

BTW, That's a damn good,proven motor !! as any engine that's been sitting,,soak the pistons with oil and change the impeller before starting.. also check fuel in the line up to the cowling of the motor..I see SOOO many nice motors ruined by a happy new boat owner trying to start a motor that sat...
Bob and Susan
Elite Nomad

Mood: Full Time Residents

[*] posted on 9-24-2015 at 02:55 PM

Quote: Originally posted by CJ  
Is this still for sale?

they check email...
benalyn@juno.com

our website is:
http://www.mulege.org

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.