[*] posted on 10-27-2015 at 09:14 PM
El Candil Restaurant, Mulege, BCS

BajaBlanca
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 10-27-2015 at 10:01 PM

sounds like a fun time!

Come visit La Bocana

https://sites.google.com/view/bajabocanahotel/home

And always remember, life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by those moments that take our breath away.
C205Driver
Nomad

Mood: Life is Good

[*] posted on 10-28-2015 at 07:32 PM

Wish I was there!!!
bajabuddha
Banned

Mood: Always cranky unless medicated

[*] posted on 10-28-2015 at 11:26 PM

La Señora de la recha es ¡Lá mejor cantara! If you haven't heard BajaDar sing, you ain't heard nuthin' yet.

(El Bumpo para mañana de la tarde) :cool:

[Edited on 10-29-2015 by bajabuddha]

I don't have a BUCKET LIST, but I do have a F***- IT LIST a mile long!

86 - 45*

KurtG
Super Nomad

Mood: Press On Regardless!!

[*] posted on 10-29-2015 at 01:41 PM

I just unloaded my my gear from my moto at the Hacienda so will drop by Candil tomorrow evening if its not too late for us old folk. Its a pretty short walk.
motoged
Elite Nomad

Mood: Gettin' Better

[*] posted on 10-29-2015 at 02:43 PM

Quote: Originally posted by KurtG  
I just unloaded my my gear from my moto at the Hacienda so will drop by Candil tomorrow evening if its not too late for us old folk. Its a pretty short walk.

And it seems farther on the way back to the Hacienda....but a great place to sit after an evening out....even if things are a bit blurry....:saint:

Don't believe everything you think....
chuckie
Elite Nomad

Mood: Weary

[*] posted on 10-29-2015 at 02:49 PM

Hotel is named after a SAD event in Canada "The Hockey enda"

bajaguy
Elite Nomad

Mood: must be 5 O'clock somewhere in Baja

[*] posted on 10-29-2015 at 03:35 PM
Hacienda

We just checked in!!
Udo
Elite Nomad

Mood: TEQUILA!

[*] posted on 10-29-2015 at 03:42 PM

I see you and Lyn are headed South for your anniversary. Where is your final destination??:biggrin:

Quote: Originally posted by bajaguy  

We just checked in!!

Udo

Youth is wasted on the young!

bajaguy
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 10-29-2015 at 03:51 PM

We are here. Coyote bay tomorrow, then Bahia Asuncion Saturday

Quote: Originally posted by Udo  

I see you and Lyn are headed South for your anniversary. Where is your final destination??:biggrin:

We just checked in!!
Pescador
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 10-30-2015 at 08:05 AM

We play at several restaurants in the area, El Candil in Mulege, Bahia Restaurant and Bar in San Lucas Cove, Armando's Restaurant at Santispac Beach, Los Chibatos Restaurant at Punta Chivato, and Señor Gecko's in Mulege. We do it for free as a way to try to help the restaurant owners pull in a little extra business. I am really impressed with how well the two cooks who took over El Candil from Scotty have done. They have been open now for over a year and the food is fantastic, prices are very reasonable, and they have completely cleaned up the back area, so come on out and get some great pizza tonight and some good music as well.

bajaguy
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 10-30-2015 at 08:12 AM

What time do you start??

Quote: Originally posted by Pescador  
We play at several restaurants in the area, El Candil in Mulege, Bahia Restaurant and Bar in San Lucas Cove, Armando's Restaurant at Santispac Beach, Los Chibatos Restaurant at Punta Chivato, and Señor Gecko's in Mulege. We do it for free as a way to try to help the restaurant owners pull in a little extra business. I am really impressed with how well the two cooks who took over El Candil from Scotty have done. They have been open now for over a year and the food is fantastic, prices are very reasonable, and they have completely cleaned up the back area, so come on out and get some great pizza tonight and some good music as well.
Pescador
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 10-30-2015 at 04:07 PM

What time do you start??

6 or sometime close to that. It is Mexico

Udo
Elite Nomad

Mood: TEQUILA!

[*] posted on 10-30-2015 at 05:47 PM

When you get to BA, Terry & Lyn, stop by our house and say hi to our Renter, Ross. He's got lot so beer in the fridge, & I'll buy you a few. This will be our vacation getaway & guest house once Ross' lease is up (unless he decides to buy the house).

We are here. Coyote bay tomorrow, then Bahia Asuncion Saturday

Quote: Originally posted by Udo  

We just checked in!!

Udo

Youth is wasted on the young!

BajaNomad
Super Administrator
Thread Moved
10-30-2015 at 08:35 PM
Pescador
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 11-1-2015 at 08:16 AM

Boy, did this thread get waylaid. Anyway, I got to meet BajaGuy and his wife. I have read his posts for years, but it is really fun to meet in person. You get these ideas from how someone posts or writes but it is usually different when you finally get to meet them.
Also got to meet Kurt G. and that was fun.

KurtG
Super Nomad

Mood: Press On Regardless!!

[*] posted on 11-2-2015 at 04:36 PM

Boy, did this thread get waylaid. Anyway, I got to meet BajaGuy and his wife. I have read his posts for years, but it is really fun to meet in person. You get these ideas from how someone posts or writes but it is usually different when you finally get to meet them.
Also got to meet Kurt G. and that was fun.

It was a pleasure meeting you as well and I enjoyed the music. Sorry I didn't stick around longer but was a little under the weather. Too bad there aren't more tourists and expats around Mulege right now, the audience was a little on the small side. The music deserved a larger crowd.

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.