Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
Author: Subject: M.S. south of the border
RenoJoe
Nomad

Mood: mellow

[*] posted on 3-17-2016 at 08:37 PM
M.S. south of the border

Is there a remedy or help for M.S. south of the border?
weebray
Super Nomad

Mood: lleno

[*] posted on 3-18-2016 at 07:57 AM

Quote: Originally posted by RenoJoe  
Is there a remedy or help for M.S. south of the border?

Or anywhere?

Every beautiful beach in the world needs a few condo towers - NOT.
EnsenadaDr
Banned

Mood: Move on. It is just a chapter in the past, but don't close the book- just turn the page

[*] posted on 3-22-2016 at 09:24 PM

I have had several testimonies from patients about Dr. Hino in Ensenada. Mind you, I sat down with Dr. Hino a few years back and asked him how the treatment worked, of which I never got a clear answer. The most recent patient is a cancer patient who rejected chemotherapy from Kaiser in the US for Stem Cells he said that Dr. Hino told him came from California, Harvard University and his own private stock. The patient tells me his Cancer markers are improving and he feels "great". I have heard Dr. Hino treats all types of illnesses and one patient claims cartilage is regrowing in a patient's knees. I am sure he has a suggestion for MS. I am not here to prove or disprove the treatment. It is just an option for someone who has exhausted all avenues.
Romano
Junior Nomad

[*] posted on 3-22-2016 at 10:13 PM

Dr. Hino is a charlatan, a thief and a fraud. He is not even a doctor and not licensed to practice medicine in Mexico. Check out his web page hinomedicalcenter.com

The father of a dear friend of mine went there. Same chit from him. Lies about numbers, etc. His basic therapy is HGH - human growth hormone. Any my friend's father died in four months, with Hino providing false claims all the way.

Dr., you say you spoke to him but he never provided any clear answer. What would your conclusion be, and if it's not positive why are you providing advertising for this mudering quack?
EnsenadaDr
Banned

Mood: Move on. It is just a chapter in the past, but don't close the book- just turn the page

[*] posted on 3-23-2016 at 02:35 AM

I have heard both good and bad and I am not advertising for him. He has licensed MD's working for him that practice medicine. He is a microbiologist and has the background to do cultures of stem cells. There are many that have gone to him and swear by him. Others that have had mixed results. Some that passed away anyway. I have one patient who went to Tijuana for stem cell treatment and is still alive even though she should have passed away long ago from advanced ovarian cancer. I advise my patients to be careful, that Mexico doesn't regulate or check on what patients are receiving in their IV's so to ask a lot of questions and to continue treatment at their own risk. Many go ahead anyway. After all it is, in the end, the patient's decision.
BajaBreak
Nomad

[*] posted on 7-30-2016 at 02:04 PM

Interesting info. I came across an article in the Gringy Gazette recently, and was intrigued by what the Hino clinic offered. I recently avoided a lumbar fusion for a less invasive procedure, and am interested in what regenerative treatments may be available.

Sorry to hear of your loss, and the bad experience, Romano. After years of getting denied treatment from HMO's, and dealing with quacky doctors, I finally found some surgeons who re-instilled my belief that true medical professionals do in fact still exist.
danaeb
Senior Nomad

Mood: groovy

[*] posted on 7-30-2016 at 03:06 PM

Cannabis and cannabinoids:

http://www.medicalmarijuanainc.com/multiple-sclerosis-medica...

[Edited on 7-30-2016 by danaeb]

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake every time you repeat it.
BajaBreak
Nomad

[*] posted on 7-31-2016 at 09:59 AM

Quote: Originally posted by danaeb  
Cannabis and cannabinoids:

http://www.medicalmarijuanainc.com/multiple-sclerosis-medica...

[Edited on 7-30-2016 by danaeb]

A family member of mine was diagnosed with MS years ago, and it has been difficult to see someone who was an active, high level athlete, have their life so drastically changed. Just as frustrating, is knowing that they will not consider using mm due to moral hang-ups. The array of pharmaceuticals that get prescribed, often to manage side effects from other medications, is crazy.

Montel Williams has a lot of info in a book he wrote years ago, and has long been a proponent of mm. I have to see what the more current research says, but I always believed, taken orally, it was very effective for controlling muscle spasms.

Best of luck to you, RenoJoe. I do not know much of the availability of this in Mexico.
Bajahowodd
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 7-31-2016 at 03:53 PM

It really saddens me about the truly desperate that go SOB for things like enemas and other BS. I do believe that the US FDA may be a problem in speeding up cures, as is big pharma. But the truly sad fact is that there is no evidence to show that anything accomplished SOB except the enrichment of the charlatans.
BajaBreak
Nomad

[*] posted on 8-1-2016 at 11:07 AM

Quote: Originally posted by Bajahowodd  
It really saddens me about the truly desperate that go SOB for things like enemas and other BS. I do believe that the US FDA may be a problem in speeding up cures, as is big pharma. But the truly sad fact is that there is no evidence to show that anything accomplished SOB except the enrichment of the charlatans.

I completely agree. There is enough information out there that it should go without saying that any prospective patients should do their due diligence researching treatment options. I do not think highly of anyone who takes advantage of someone's vulnerability by knowingly offering a false sense of hope. Anyone going somewhere for medical treatment where there is little accountability should keep their BS detector on.

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.