[*] posted on 7-23-2016 at 09:10 AM

:(:(:(:?::(:(
Grumpy old fart....

JC43
Nomad

[*] posted on 7-23-2016 at 09:26 AM

Quote: Originally posted by chuckie  
:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

completely understood: That`s the way you collected 3900 plus posts and because of that being an Elite Nomad. But not contributing a damn word to the headline. Only posting BS, personal attacks and smilies. The understanding of a Kansas Prairie Dog.
chuckie
Elite Nomad

Mood: Weary

[*] posted on 7-23-2016 at 09:39 AM

I think Kansas prairie dogs are smarter, actually..They aren't wasting their time on you....Maybe I should increase my medication?

JC43
Nomad

[*] posted on 7-23-2016 at 10:37 AM

I think Kansas prairie dogs are smarter, actually..They aren't wasting their time on you....Maybe I should increase my medication?

Oh, YES , damn right! Kansas Prairie Dogs are smarter than you > you are wasting not only my time by constantly attacking with personal attacks, you are wasting everybody's time here with posting only BS. No contribution to the headline yet.
And YES again > increase your medication or change the pot you are smoking to a higher doses!
chuckie
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 7-23-2016 at 11:56 AM

Thank you for your input JC43!:biggrin:

Pescador
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 7-23-2016 at 12:26 PM

Well, when you get widely differing opinions ( and JC43 was expressing only an opinion about the water) I talked to the Director of SAPA whose office is in Santa Rosalia and she indicated that yes, Bob is right, people are supposed to pay, but several whined and cried about it so she figured it would be easier to slowly change everything. She used a gesture which is usually only known to the Mexicans which was to touch your elbow and something about "codo". Which basically means someone is so tight that if they have dollars in their hand and you hit them on the elbow with a rock, they will still not let go.
Fernweh
Nomad

[*] posted on 7-23-2016 at 12:41 PM

Quote: Originally posted by Pescador  
Well, when you get widely differing opinions ( and JC43 was expressing only an opinion about the water) I talked to the Director of SAPA whose office is in Santa Rosalia and she indicated that yes, Bob is right, people are supposed to pay, but several whined and cried about it so she figured it would be easier to slowly change everything. She used a gesture which is usually only known to the Mexicans which was to touch your elbow and something about "codo". Which basically means someone is so tight that if they have dollars in their hand and you hit them on the elbow with a rock, they will still not let go.

Please what is the phrase in Espanol?
Pescador
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 7-23-2016 at 12:44 PM

Quote: Originally posted by Fernweh  

Please what is the phrase in Espanol?

The phrase in Espanol is "Codo" When someone is tight the Mexicans will touch their elbow, or actually say "codo" and both mean the same thing.
chuckie
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 7-23-2016 at 01:05 PM

Kinda like when you bought my smoker?

JC43
Nomad

[*] posted on 7-23-2016 at 01:23 PM

Sorry Pescador, you are the next one talking BS.
1. it is not my opinion ,,, it is a fact, that those residents having no water line to their house are getting the water for free > if they pick it up by themselves. I never said anything different. But B&S and you and others are not catching the point.
2. You guys are mixing up private water use and >>>commercial water use - which you have to pay for.
§. There are too many private households in or around Mulege
with no waterline. So what do you think Sapa can charge them for not delivering water to their house???? See and that`s the BS you are talking like others who have just an idea of things but having no basic knowledge. If you guys in Punta Chivato have an own water system, you got to pay for as then it is commercial water.
Period
chuckie
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 7-23-2016 at 02:18 PM

Pescador made the team!

JC43
Nomad

[*] posted on 7-23-2016 at 09:18 PM

Pescador made the team!

Not quite true, chuckie. You are the leader of the pack because you are the most stupid one. Never contributing anything to the thread other than personal attacks!
Reminds me of Donald! :lol::lol::lol:
Pescador
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 7-24-2016 at 11:37 AM

Golly Jee, JC 43, did you have a disturbed childhood or did you come by your snarly, nasty, and aggressive behavior naturally?
JC43
Nomad

[*] posted on 7-24-2016 at 02:55 PM

Golly Jee, JC 43, did you have a disturbed childhood or did you come by your snarly, nasty, and aggressive behavior naturally?

Neither one of it, Pescador. I have a friendly nature. i.e. I like music. I like to smile a lot. I am luckily married. So my life is 100% o.k.! Just if I am talking to people with no knowledge about the issue we are talking about, then I am fighting for the truth against those stupid ones.
Take Bob and Susan (B&S) as an example. Bob is getting the water as a commercial user. You are the same, you are getting the water from your water distribution guy. (is that correct?) So your water is commercial water.
There are hundreds of folks in Mulege with no water line to their house. And that was the point of the issue. Those folks are getting the water - when they pick it up themselves - for free.
Here in this forum are some users not having the brain to get the point.
I called two of our friends on Friday asking when they drove to the well and getting water. The one was there on Tuesday getting the water for free. The other one just an hour before I called him. Water for free.
So what is the discussion all about???
It is because some of YOU do not have the brain to get it or are nasty by nature and opposing everything which is not according to their opinion. And then, like you, posting what you posted above. 100% nonsense as you have no knowledge of the facts.
I am talking facts though!
chuckie
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 7-24-2016 at 03:28 PM

I think, way down deep, he likes you, Pescador....

JC43
Nomad

[*] posted on 7-24-2016 at 06:23 PM

I think, way down deep, he likes you, Pescador....

on the contrary to you :lol:

and I am making a wild guess: Pescador said he talked to the director of SAPA (that is the water distributing company in the Mulege area, for those who don`t know) in Santa Rosalia.
My guess, Pescador DID NOT ASK if or not residents with NO water line to their house can get the water for free > if they pick it up at the well themselves.
Now. Pescador, be honest and answer this.
chuckie
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 7-24-2016 at 06:31 PM

Ve know you have relatives in ze old country, Pescador...Anzer my qvestions or your grandmother vill have a visit...

Pages:  1    3

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.