Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Back on the market- great boat for sale
AcuDoc
Nomad

[*] posted on 2-2-2005 at 06:43 PM
Back on the market- great boat for sale

Great tin boat for sale
Looking For A Great Boat

I am have dropped the price some to put things on my new boat from my previous post.

I?ve got it and it is for sale. This boat has been totally customized from bow to stern. If you are looking for a sea-worthy boat that all you have to do is launch and fish this is the boat you?ve been looking for. It?s been tried and true for roosters, tuna, dorado as well as a great freshwater boat. Nothing else needs to be done?it?s great! There is nothing out there like it. It is truly one of a kind. So why is it for sale? I?m trading up!

Boat:
1992 Gregor 15 1/2? "Baja Special" (deep ? v, high transom, thicker aluminum)
Custom bow casting platform with hatch for storage (brand new)
Rocket launcher rod holders
Port, starboard and aft rodholders
Custom built-in livewell/dry storage/cooler fully insulated inside center seat, hinged lid (47"x13"x11")
Gaf holder with gaf
Custom plumbing for bilge pump w/ manual switch
Custom plumbing and valve system for 13 gallon circular bait tank w/timer switch
Rear mounted fishfinder
Aft padded/folding seat
Marine deep cell battery (brand new)
Separate battery and switch system for fishfinders (brand new)
Large bimini top
Restaurant grade rubber floor mats
2 covers (one for off-season, one for towing - brand new)
All seats covered by marine grade vinyl (brand new)
Motor:
1992 Evinrude 25hp 2-stroke
motor has been gone over completely on a yearly basis by my mechanic
motor is in excellent running condition, very few hours
"Sting Ray" hydrofoil stabilizer
12 gallon fuel tank
Trailer:
Galvanized Caulkin trailer
Brand new axle and hubs
Misc.
Transom mounted launch wheels
Anchor w/chain and line
I just spent over $2400 this summer up-grading the boat with all the brand new items listed. I wasn?t planning on selling it for some time but a friend decided to sell his boat to trade up so I decided to trade up to his. Believe me if this wasn?t the case I wouldn?t be selling this boat. Most of you have known me for years on this board and know my word can be trusted. Asking price is $4250 obo and if you buy it you?ll agree the boat is well worth it.
I paid $3000 for the boat without any of the things listed above. It was just a boat, trailer, bimini, transom mounted launch wheels, anchor w/chain and line and motor.

Possible delivery to So. Cal.

Please contact at
sunvalleyacudoc@cox.net

cristobal
Nomad

[*] posted on 2-3-2005 at 05:12 PM

Doc ...

any recent pics with all the new stuff ...?:bounce::o

:smug::o;D:wow::P:P
bad Kitty

[*] posted on 3-14-2005 at 09:38 PM

pics would be great!

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.